Chapter Ten

- L I A M -

After Valerie and Jasmine left. Harry, Zayn, and Louis started fighting and then one of them just had to bring me into the bloody mess. "Liam. Wasn't it Harry's fault," Zayn exclaimed. I tried to speak, but he started talking again. "He's the one who started this mess."

Harry looked at me. I noticed Demi and Niall leaving, but I didn't bother going with them, because I knew that if I left this fight, I wouldn't be able to get out of it. "Look guys this isn't my fight-"

"Just answer the fucking question Liam James Payne," Harry said. I frowned.

"This is my opinion- MY OPINION," I said looked at Zayn and Harry. "First of all, Harry it was kind of your fault, if you hadn't yelled at Valerie, this wouldn't have happened. Now Zayn. It was almost Perrie's fault for yelling at Harry and actually, Perrie was just trying to defend Val, Haz. Now Zayn, it's also your fault for yelling at Perrie. You never yell at a girl."

They all rose an eyebrow. "I would know, because I yelled at my sister once," I shivered when the image ran through my memories. "It wasn't pretty. My leg was in a cast for a month. I wasn't able to run. Now, I suggest that you, Zayn, give Perrie some time, and you need some time too for what your actions did. Now Harry, you need to forgive Valerie, because she may not give you another chance."

"But Danielle gave you a second chance-"

I shook my head. "No just don't talk about that right now," I told him. Harry shrugged his shoulders and I sighed. "Lets go see what's on tv right now?

Harry, Zayn, and Louis all nodded in agreement. The four of us walked into the living room. I turned on the TV and we started watching Falling Skies.

"I gotta say," Louis started to say. "Drew Roy is pretty hot." we all looked at him and tilted our heads to the side. "I mean if I were a girl, I'd think that Harry is cute, if! If I were a girl. It's like saying I have a man crush on Harry and on Drew Roy."

"Alright this is a weird conversation that we are having," I say. "I . . . I don't know what to say other than, I . . Words can't even discribe this."

Harry grinned. "I always knew you had a crush on me," Harry smirked. Louis rose an eyebrow and chuckled. 

- V A L E R I E -

We came back to find the boys asleep on the couch pilled up on each other. Kind of. A smiled appeared on Demi's face. 

"Hey um . . . Where should I put Perrie at," Niall asked with Perrie in his hands.

"Up in the guest room," Demi said. We heard a thump and we all looked at the couch. 

Someone groaned and looked at us. They're eyes wide. "What just- did I- did I just fall off the couch," Liam asked.

We all nodded. He looked at the couch, where there was no space on for Liam to squeeze into. "Liam you can sleep in my room again," I suggested. "If you want to."

"Wait, 'Again'," Demi questioned. I nodded my head and she frowned.

"No worries," I answered. Liam got up and we started heading upstairs. Demi shut the lights off. "We didn't do anything. Liam brought me home last night after all you guys went home and I wasn't going to let him walk home alone." 

Demi smiled. "Goodnight Val and goodnight Liam," Demi said. Niall shut the door to the guest room and went over to Demi's room. I opened the door to my room and let Liam go in first. 

I closed the door and limped over to my bed. I pulled the covers over me and laid down not saying anything. 

"Valerie," Liam asked. I didn't answer him. "Look, I just want to apologize for Harry's behavior. He's not really like that. He's just having some trouble with a few things. Just give him a chance. I'm sure you won't regret it."

I closed my eyes not saying nothing for the rest of the night.

________________________________________

Sorry for the short chapter, I wanted to update and I might not get to update this weekend, because I'm going somewhere and for The Runaways, sorry I haven't posted the story, I want to make the first chapter really long, so yeah.

Please don't get mad at me and I'll try to see if I can post another chapter on this story tomorrow or later and I promise that I'll post The Runaways on my ther account, which I changed the name to JuustBelieve. So check it out. 

~Dani xo