Chapter Six

- V A L E R I E -

"Not fair," I yelled, laughing. We were all play Just Dance 4. "C'mon let me try, I'm sure I can dance. My foot may be twisted, but I think I can dance."

Liam, Niall, and Demi all looked at each other. "Alright fine then," Liam said. "C'mon short girl, let's see how well you can dance to What Makes You Beautiful."

I cheered. I got up and hoped over to Liam. I put my hand up and went looking for the songs. In my opinion, I liked the Kinect better than the Wii. I found the song and played it. "You are going down Liam," I said.

It's 12 in the afternoon, there was nothing to do and Harry, Louis, and Zayn were out somewhere, so the four of us decided to have our own time, but competing against each other. The song started. When the figures started dancing, I started too.

Liam was laughing most of the time as I danced, because he said I looked funny. Near the end, there was a part where we had to go down. I slowly went down. Both my hands making an L as the went up and then to the right going down. Then I went to the left going up and the going down. I put my hand in the front making it look like a stop and I had to get back up, but at the end I ended up winning.

"Ha," I cheered. I did a little dance. Liam chuckled. "I beat you Mr. Loser."

"Alright, I got to say, I didn't think you'd be able to dance with your foot like that," he admitted. "But you did well."

I smiled. "Thanks," I heard the doorbell ring and Niall got up and ran to go get the door. "I guess pizza is here."

Demi nodded. Liam helped me to the dinning room, where we sat down and waited for Niall to come. Niall came walked in with 4 boxes of pizza, buffalo wings, and two bottles of Pepsi soda. "Guess we're all going to have to go to the gym later on," I joked. I grabbed a box of pizza and opened it. I started munching on a slice of pepperoni pizza.

"Dang," Liam said. "I thought Niall would be the first one to eat a slice. I guess my prediction was way! Off."

"Hey," I said with pizza in my mouth. I chewed a little bit more and swallowed what I had in my mouth. "I am hungry and I'm a girl. I not be a supermodel who eats salad for every meal of the day. Pssh, forget about that shit, I'll eat whenever I want, and whatever I want too."

I took another bit of my pizza and they all started laughing. Which made my laugh too. I grabbed some wings and poured Pepsi into a plastic cup.

For the rest of the day we played games and just had fun

___________________________

Sorry for such a short chapter, but I wanted to update and I've really busy, so year.

Have a nice day beautiful people of the world!!!

~ Danielle xo