Chapter Nineteen

- V A L E R I E -

"Mommy said your my daddy," Darcy says. I mentally palm-face. Darcy looks at me and smiles. I look up and smile at her.

"Let's go Darcy time for you to go to bed," I say picking her up. I walk up the stairs. I walked into Darcy's and Jade's room. I set Darcy on her bed. I kneel down eye level on her. "Darcy, you shouldn't have done that. Harry wasn't suppose to know. At least not yet, just promise me you won't say anything."

"I promse," Darcy says. I give her a kiss on the forehead.

"Good night baby girl," I say. I give Jade-who's already sleeping-a kiss on the forehead to. "Good night my love."

*

It's been a few weeks and the boys are off the tour now. Liam, Niall, Lous, and Zayn sit watching the TV. I walk down stairs and I see Jennifer. She's been recovering. Her mum hasn't found out yet. I go into the kitchen and grab glass a of water.

"Guys Valerie should know about this," I hear Jennifer's voice say. I walk into the living room.

"Should know about what," I asked drinking some water. I look at the TV and I see Harry, with Alexis. Kissing. My hand tighten it's grip around the glass cup. Too tight that it broke in my hand. I looked down and saw the blood on it. I opened my hand and saw a big piece of glass stuck, I didn't take it out, but instead cried. I should have never trusted him again and now I just got my heart broken again.

"Are you okay, Val?" Liam asked. I shook my head. "I'm sorry, but I thought you'd want to know." I turned around and looked at the boys.

My mascara was probably ruined and maybe that's why they had that look on their face. "Harry Styles, get ready," I said. "Because you don't know what going to hit you."

"Here let me take that out for you," Niall says. He takes out the glass and Jake walks in. He looks at Niall and then at my hand.

"He didn't hurt me," I say. I wipe my tears off with my none blooding hand. Jake walks over to me, examining my cut. Jake looks up at me and I can't tear my eyes off the TV. Jake looks over at the TV. The volume goes up.

"So Harry, what happened to Valerie Reynolds," the interview asked him. I felt a sting on my hand. I look and see Jake applying rubbing alcohol.

"We're still good friends," Harry says.

"Liar," I mumbled.

"And Alexis Chase is your new girlfriend, is that what I hear now," she asked. Harry nods and Alexis gives off her fake smile.

Jake wraps my hand. "Thanks Jake," I say. I grabs a wet paper towel and wipes of the dry mascara. "Are the girls asleep?"

He nods. I smile. "Thanks Jake for always being there for me," I say.

"Awe," I turn and see Jennifer smiligng.

"C'mon. A girl like you shouldn't be crying over a dickhead," Jake says. I crack a laugh. "Let's go."

"Can you guys watch the girls please," I say. They nod and sho us away.

*

I laugh and rest my head on Jake's chest. "Gosh you're so funny," I tell him. He chuckles. "And you're also a werido."

"So you are," Jake says. I chuckle too. "Remember that one time that we went to the pier in London and got on the farris wheel with Darcy?"

"Oh yeah, I remember that," I say.

I held Darcy in my arms. For a five month baby, she was still small. Jake insisted that he carried her, but I told him that I could do it. As we stand in line we were up next.