Chapter 14 - Afternoon Antics

A/N: So yeah, I'm sorry the last chapter was a bit shit but hopefully this should make up for it. 

WARNING: This chapter is almost entirely smut so if you don't like that then please skip, this does nothing in particular for the storyline other than to show their love for each other, the main storyline will continue in the next chapter. And just to let you know, this story will finish around chapter 20ish with and epilogue and no sequel. 

-

Lynn was now settled in at Alexa's apartment, it didn't take long as she was already comfortable there from spending multiple days there at a time before. Though the walk to campus was only 15 minutes, Alexa would drive Lynn, drop her off and then drive to work which again was only a few minutes off campus. However, it was now the day before Jacks party (and the last day of the semester) and seeing as Lynn only had one last morning lecture she was going to walk back to the apartment to change and wait for Alexa so they could go out shopping. 

Due to the amount of time they would have after Alexa's shift, Lynn wanted to surprise her girlfriend when she got home before they would go out. Alexa had started early that morning so her shift finished at around 2pm, so by the time she got home it was about 2.20pm, perfect. Alexa walked into the house to find it seemingly empty. 

"Lynn?" She called out. "I'm back." She grew concerned when she heard no reply but a devilish smile crept onto her face when she opened the door and saw what was waiting for her in the bedroom. Lynn was lying on the double bed with nothing but a robe on. 

"Oh Lyndsey, you naughty girl" She purred as she entered the room and dropped her bag on the floor. Lynn just beckoned her over with a finger and bit her bottom lip with a seductive smirk. Alexa couldn't help but smile at her girlfriend as she started to strip as she made her way over to the bed, making sure she was left in nothing but her underwear before she got there. As she did she crawled onto it, hovering herself over Lynn before bringing herself down to plant a soft kiss, just barely touching, onto her lips. As Lynn lay on her back in the middle of the bed with Alexa on top of her, she reached her hand out to the bedside table to her right, opening the top drawer and pulling out a vibrator, a blindfold and two pairs of tights. 

As she rested her hand and placed them on the bed she sat up, capturing Alexa's lips in hers in a deep and passionate kiss that turned from love to  lust very quickly. Very soon they parted, both to catch their breath. This last week had been pretty stressful for the both of them with Lynn moving in and having her final deadlines, and Alexa working overtime for some extra money on most days, neither of them had had any time for this, but now the afternoon was theirs. With this in mind she leant to Alexa's ear and whispered "Do what you want with me" whilst taking Alexa's hand with her own and running down the front of her robe, stopping at the tie and motioning for her to undo it. Alexa was all too happy to untie the knot and Lynn lifted herself up so that the robe could be discarded onto the floor. 

Alexa then took the tights and used them to tie Lynn's hands to the bedposts. After having used rope before and not liking the marks they left behind nor the fact that if Lynn didn't feel safe then she couldn't escape, led them to always using something that she could easily free herself from if need be.  Then Alexa took the blindfold and covered Lynn's eyes so that it would heighten all her other senses. And then she started to work her magic. First she leant down to kiss her briefly, then she led a trail of kisses down her neck, continuing down her stomach, around her navel and down her thighs, missing that one crucial spot before coming back up to suck on one of Lynn's breasts. 

Lynn took a sharp intake of breath at the sudden and unexpected nip on her left breast while Alexa's hand massaged the other before switching and doing the same on the right. Lynn could already tell she was making the sheets wet with the pool of liquid that was now at her entrance, despite her having no contact there yet. She felt Alexa's body leave hers but only for a moment before she felt cool metal make contact with her throbbing area. It was there, still, but only for a short few seconds before she felt a shock from sudden vibrations that sent shivers through her whole body. Alexa pressed the cool metal vibrator against the small bundle of nerves, apply and releasing pressure, causing Lynn's body beneath her to squirm. She then took it off and Lynn sighed in relief before she could feel Alexa inserting it into her opening. For now it was on the lowest setting as Alexa trie to find the one spot she knew would make Lynn come undone, she knew she had found it when Lynn gasped and let out a barely audible "Lex". That was when she turned it up to max. 

To build up Lynn's climax, Alexa slowly moved the vibrator back and forth, and each time it went in it just touched that one spot inside Lynn and every time it did the fire in the pit of Lynn's stomach grew bigger and bigger. Alexa slowly built up momentum and as well as moving it faster she also was putting more force behind it. Lynn was extremely close now but as she was almost there, Alexa removed the vibrator just at the pivotal moment. Lynn contorted her body from the lack of release, however it soon started to build back up As she felt Alexa's soft lips against hers, lapping up what had already flowed out. 

Alexa built up the stimulation slowly with her tongue, drawing it out long and slow, kissing her sweet spot before inserting two fingers into her girlfriend. she wanted to make Lynn come herself. Alexa went excruciatingly slow, curling her fingers up at just the right angle. Lynn let out shaky breaths and soft moans as all her senses were focus on that one area. Alexa knew she was once again getting close as Lynn starting pulling on the tights as she tried to squeeze her legs together. She was denied as Alexa held them open so that she could finish her assault. Alexa started moving her fingers in and out at a faster pace, just like she did with the vibrator, hitting the bundle if nerves on the inside overtime whilst she focused on the ones outside with her tongue. All it took was a few moments of extremely fast pace before Lynn's body was overcome by pleasure and the euphoric feeling she loved, achieved only by her loving girlfriend. 

Alexa took the blindfold off Lynn so that she could watch her girlfriend as she took her fingers and held them up to her mouth before inserting them and sucking on them. Alexa then snaked them down her body to her own entrance before she stopped to circle it. she then inserted only one finger in to begin with before adding a second. Lynn was practically drooling at the sight of her girlfriend getting off in front of her whist she was coming down from her high. But as the feeling started to fade, hunger grew in her eyes and before long she couldn't stand it any longer, it should be her pleasuring her girlfriend after what she just did. So she slipped her hands from the knots and lunged forwards stopping Alexa'a hands and flipping them over so that Lynn was now in control and on top. She straddled Alexa to make sure that she couldn't move before raking her fingers down her milky skin, leaning forward to kiss down in a following suit. 

Seeing as Alexa was already wet, it made it a lot easier for Lynn to repeat what Alexa had done to her just moments before. It didn't take long before Alexa reached her own peak and coming all over Lynn's hand. Lynn was only too happy to lap up the juices flowing out of her girlfriend before she collapsed onto her girlfriend. Though it was still only late afternoon now, they were both exhausted and so they decided that it would be okay if they both fell asleep for a while so as Alexa lay on her back, Lynn draped her arm over her bare chest and snuggles in closer.

Lynn yawned and just as she was about to close her eyes as she rested against Alexa, she let out a little mumble. "I love you."

Alexa chuckled as she relaxed. "I love you too Lyndsey." And with that they both fell asleep for a while.