Chapter 12 - Spicy!

Guess who's backkkk??? MEEE!! I'm so sorry I didn't upload that chapter for you guys before my exams started, it was half written but to be honest it was shit. But anyway, I only have one exam left now and that's on thursday, then I have two weeks left of study leave when I can do whatever I want so hopefully I'll be able to bash out some good chapters for you all. I know where this story is gonna finish and roughly around what chapter and considering the title it may get emotional again. Feel free to comment on any chapters and maybe you could comment any suggestions for what you think might happen? 

But please comment, vote and share, its so lovely to see new followers and readers :) 

-

It was the morning after and to say they were all hungover was an understatement. Lynn and Alexa were in a tangled mess with the bedsheets, Carly and Luke looked like they'd been dragged through a hedge backwards and Alex and Jack were nowhere to be seen. As for the rest, well they had all seen better days.

Beth was up and making breakfast. Practically being the mum of the group, she decided it would be best if everyone had something good to eat, and whats better than a bacon sandwhich to take a hangover away? Jenna helped her out by making all the toast while Tay made a giant pot of coffee. 

Jack and Alex had suddenly emerged at the door after not being seen all night looking a little more than slightly disheveled as everyone else came piling in to get their food before sitting around the table in the dining area or on the sofas next to it to eat. 

"Well, well ,well. Look what the cat dragged in!" said Carly with a smirk. They all knew what their last nights antics were. They both looked down sheepishly and did the walk of shame as they both headed into the bathrooms to freshen up after last nights adventures. Once they were all done cleaning up and getting ready it was about noon now, so they decided they would all go into the town to walk around, grab some lunch, maybe stop off in the local market to buy a couple things and just generally have a chill day since none of them were really up to much.  So they locked up the house and off they went.

A couple of hours had passed and they were all currently sat along the sea wall eating ice-creams looking towards the sea front. 

"Ah, this is the life" Michael said as he leaned his shoulder against Calum. There was no point in trying to hide anything now after last night, but everyone was happy for them, they were cute together. 

"Agreed, god I don't want this week of nothing to end!" replied Brian as he took a lick of his ice cream. They all reveled in the fact that they had some time off from constant lectures and talks, as well as writing assignments and having to go to music practice. Well all but Alexa seeing as all she was doing at the moment was working in Starbucks. 

It was decided among them that they should all go out for a group meal together seeing as they would be back home by tomorrow evening and so they booked a table at the local Nando's, or more like they had to book half the entire restaurant to fit them all in. After they finished up at the beach, they took the walk back into the town, Alexa and Lynn hand in hand. 

"Hmm, maybe I'll get the extra hot chicken this time" Pondered Luke and they all joked along. 

"Are you kidding me, you can't handle that" Carly shouted as she laughed at him, "Your a bloody chicken yourself." Luke gasped as though he was really offended but in reality he knew that he really wouldn't be bale to handle it. No one in the whole group probably could, but that gave Carly a devious idea. 

They got to the restaurant and sat down along a big line of tables that had been set up for them. Before long a small young girl with bright orange hair approached them.