Chapter 11 - The Beach (Part 2)

Author's Note: This is an entirely smut chapter with a very small element of bdsm, if you don't like that kind of stuff then please don't read it. I promise you, you won't miss anything by not reading it as there is no storyline within this chapter.

-

Lynn turned around to see Alexa already half naked, and once Alexa had realised she was watching, she started to make a show of taking each item of clothing off extremely slowly. Lynn smirked at the sexy strip tease that was now taking place in front of her and started touch herself around her breasts as she bit her bottom lip, humming softly. At this sight Alexa sped taking the rest of her clothes off so that she could pounce on Lynn and practically tear hers off she was that desperate.

Once they were both completely stripped down, locked in a kiss they walked backwards towards the back and Lynn fell onto her back, bouncing slightly at the impact. The kiss was heated and passionate but there was something missing. Alexa's tongue demanded entry to Lynn's closed bud, but Lynn decided to deny Alexa, teasing her. Alexa had had enough of this teasing now and decided to do something about it.

She was nervous as what she was about to do as they hadn't done in a long time and the last time she tried it Lynn ended up hurt, but she would be cautious this time and wouldn't take it very far. She picked up two pairs of tights from the floor, held them up and looked Lynn in the eyes. Lynn knew what Alexa was intending to do with them but the reassuring look in her eyes knew she was safe and she gave a small nod.

With the consent Alexa slowly took one of Lynn's hands and tied it to the bedpost with one pair, before taking the other hand and doing the same, tying them so that they were tight enough for her to stay there but loose enough so that if Lynn needed to slip her wrists out of the knots, she could. Alexa then started to kiss down Lynn's right arm, reaching her shoulder and then kissing up to her neck before whispering in her ear.

"Remember the rules from when we were together, just stick to those and it will be fine. I promise you I will not do anything to make you uncomfortable and if you wanna stop then just say so, okay? We will take it very easy" She said, and Lynn nodded her head. With that, Alexa switched to dominant mode and proceeded as she straddled the now helpless girl underneath her. "God, I've been wanting you all day, with your sexy walk and that permanent cute little smirk that's always on your face" she growled as she trailed her nails slowly down Lynn's stomach. "Do you know why your tied up and being punished?" She asked with snarl. It was enough to make Lynn shiver, letting Alexa know that she maybe needed to tone down that harshness in her voice a little.

"N...No" Lynn stammered as she looked into Alexa's eyes.

"No, what?" Alexa demanded.

"No M'am" Lynn replied, the words slipping easily from her mouth just as it used to.

"That's more like it, and I shall tell you. It's because you've been a bad girl, teasing me all day even if you didn't realise, and now your going to be obedient and only do as I say, aren't you you little slut?" Despite both of them being versatile, they had experimented with BDSM in the past when they were together before and found out that Lynn was more suited to being a submissive when it came to playing games.

They never ever took it too far, however that last time they did anything like this, they were doing wax play and Lynn ended up getting burnt, as well as the bed nearly catching on fire (that wasn't a fun experience). There was still a scar on her hip which Alexa would forever feel guilty for, and she swore they would never do that again. That also just so happened to be the night before the accident when everything fell apart. They also rarely used dirty talk in the sense of names but in certain special cases, it just turned them both on more and this one was no exception.

Lynn moaned at the name as she felt the words light a fire in the pit of her stomach. Alexa placed her hand either side of Lynn's head and leaned down to capture Lynn's lips in hers, moaning against them as she pushed her hips down onto Lynn's thigh, grinding against her to satisfy her own needs, leaving Lynn to whimper as her own soaked area was left untouched.

Lynn could feel a pool of wetness beneath her now as Alexa didn't stop. She still couldn't speak as Alexa's lips were glued to hers, but the kiss became sloppy as Alexa was panting, hard. Alexa was drawing close to her climax and Lynn knew because Alexa had sped up her grinding, so to earn extra pleasure points for herself, she helped her girlfriend reach her peak by raising her thigh, applying more pressure to that desperate area of attention. but in a need to regain control, Alexa pushed Lynn's leg down so that it was straight and out her whole body weight down so that she couldn't move. She had sped up even more and just before she couldn't take it any longer she was overcome by a euphoric feeling as it washed over her whole body.

After riding out her high, Lynn let out another whimper after being neglected, although truth be told, the sight in front of her was so hot that she nearly climaxed herself though she was in desperate need to be touched. Alexa took a moment to regain her breath before starting her assault on Lynn's body. She further denied the pleasure she sought by trailing kisses around Lynn's most sensitive area but still never coming in contact with it. She wanted Lynn to beg.

"Oh please, Lexi, I need you to touch me" she cried as she felt like the fire was becoming too hot to bear.

"Touch you where?" She replied, trailing a finger up the inside of one of Lynn's thighs, making her squirm underneath her.

"P..p..please Lexi, oh god, you know where. Oh M'am please, I'm begging you" She pleaded, becoming more and more desperate.

"I know you are" Alexa smirked as her hand edged closer and closer, Lynn tantalisingly hanging on to her every movement before she really had to take some control of her own pleasure.

"Oh just fuck me Alexa" she screamed. They heard some giggles from outside the door but that didn't bother them in the slightest, in fact it just made it hotter knowing that some of their friends could hear what was going on and were listening. And with that Alexa easily slipped two fingers inside Lynn's entrance considering how wet she was and how much of her juices had already flowed out.

She started slow at first thrusting them in and out at a steady pace before gradually building up and getting faster. Lynn was already so close before so it didn't take very long at all before she was almost there, but just before she could release Alexa suddenly stopped and Lynn pulled on the tights out of frustration. Beads of sweat had formed on her forehead and her breathing was heavy. She didn't say anything because now that Alexa was finally giving her what she needed and she knew exactly what she was doing, and it would result in the ultimate pleasure.

Alexa repeated bringing Lynn right to the very brink a further two times, knowing her limits from past experience before deciding that on this final one she would give her amazing, wonderful, stunning girlfriend a night she definitely won't forget for a long time. Lynn hadn't even climaxed yet but the sheets were still soaking. Alexa reinserted her two fingers, again starting at a slow place, building it up getting faster and faster and this time she bought her mouth down to the tiny bundle of nerves that sat right above her entrance. As her hand moving like lightning she sucked and nibbled on the little bundle, curling her fingers too to hit that one spot inside she knew would have Lynn screaming, and that she was.

"Oh f..f..fuck Lexi, Oh my god, don't stop, please... agh fuck, you better not stop this time...or I swear I w...will" she didn't get to finish panting out her sentence before her whole body was shuddering and her walls tightened around Alexa's fingers making escape impossible. She pulled on the tights as she surged forwards, and Alexa never stopped making sure Lynn fully finished her high before she collapsed back on the bed, barely able to breathe from how intense her orgasm was. She didn't think she'd ever had one as strong as that before not even when they were together before, and it didn't matter that anyone in the house would have heard them or even people outside the house she was that loud, because all that mattered in that moment was how content with life they both were.