Nothing Like This

Start from the beginning

W: I didn't know about this. What?

N: Oh-er, never mind. Next question *Chews on bottom lip*

W: What the fuc- 

N: Next question!

*Muttering low to herself* I didn't know SPaG. Any flaws you have and if you were able to demand your creator to erase one of your flaws, which one do you NOT want and why?

N: Probably my knack for hoping for the best in people. It's partly what got me started in the story, not like I don't love being apart of my story but sometimes that quality gets me in a few unjust situations which you will see. No offence Wren.

W: None taken. If I could get rid of one flaw, hmm. *Thinks for a few minutes* Nope, I'm pretty perfect *Smiles to oneself*

N: *Mumbles* He is kind of perfect. 

W: Oh, got one. I'd probably ask to get rid of my hot-headedness, only the part that gets me into unwanted situations, I'd keep the rest of it as its what makes me, me. It's saved me quite a few times also. 

N: And me. Though I hate to admit it. 

W: Ha! *Sticks a finger up at Nick*

N: *Sighs* I'm never going to hear the end of this...

W: *Chuckling* Nope. You're not. 

N: *Face plants palms*

Do you regret in any scene, that you wish for a time machine and restart the day correctly?

W: There's a few. More than a few but those are for me to know and you to find out.

N: How original. 

W: Hush-hush Ms Perfect. Your turn.

N: I don't have any. I believe what you did in that moment makes you who you are, it changes your path and that's good enough for me. 

W: You heard the girl. It's good enou- 

N: Okay maybe one. No, no. I can't tell you. You'll have to- 

W: What's that? They'll have to what? *Wren brings his ear closer to Nick*

N: You'll have to wait and find out. 

W: Pot calling the kettle black *Snaps fingers and grins*

Who is your creator and describe his/her personality in your honest words?

N: Our creator is mxnsterz. Honestly she's chilled. Completely down to earth however sometimes negative but with our story she takes time.

W: Yeah. Especially at night, that's when she produces the best chapters. 

N: one thing we agree on *Fist bump each other and offers June one*

Oh, hehe! *Giggles while fist bumping back* Does mxnsterz like your story and is she satisfied with the chapters?

N: Yes, she is happy with the chapters and likes the story. Though I think she finds it too cliche. She's mentioned holding it off until her other work is finished and turning us into a spin-off.

W: That one I've heard of. The Jerk Theory, right? Those JERKS! 

N: Calm down Wren...

So do you perhaps know what readers can (hopefully) look forward to the ending? Not as a whole spoiler but in short words, like a glimpse of a sneak peek.

W: The ending is merely sketched out but basically the story ends with-

N: Wren! June said not a whole spoiler. Listen to people will you. 

W: I've kind of lost that ability with you screaming down my ear every ten minuets *Sits up in his seat*

N: definitely getting mxnsterz to re-draft the ending *Sits up in seat also*

W: What is that supposed to mean? *Says through gritted teeth*

N: *Moves closer to Wrens face* You know exactly what I mean.

W: *Smirks widely* You've changed. I've changed you. 

N: Ditto *Smiles back and ruffles his hair*

W: Lets just say the ending is a good one *Says, staring into Nicks eyes*

Pretend you're promoting your book to your readers. What would you say to get their attention and read it?

N: The Free-Will Defence stops us from swaying people. Even if they chose to read it after our promoting-words it would've still been their choice in the end. That goes for everything. You get me?

N: *Blinks, speechless* 

W: *Stares blankly, waiting for an answer*

N: What?

W: *Throws arms up in the air* What I get for being smart and having an opinion people. 

N: *Still blinks, still remain vocal-less*

W: *Sighs* Just read the story. Thanks *Flashes a winning smile*

In Nothing Like This, who is the main villain and who are the side characters that give love and support to you?

N: At the moment you've only been introduced to me and wren.

W: Yeah. And we're not giving the villains away just yet *Winks*

Last question, any last words you want to say to readers and maybe someone special?

W: Thanks for reading this. Your all beautiful.

N: Yeah. And no matter what happens to our story know that we love you all. 

W: And we'll find our way back to you. 

N: That's so sweet. 

W: I'm not a monster all the time Nick. 

N: Believe me. I already knew that. *Blushes*

W: C'ya *Winks to everyone* 

N: Lovely meeting you all. Thanks June, you're amazing! *Waves goodbye*

I love when people thank me. It means I'm doing a good job, right? *Boss agreeing* Thanks and Nick Wren for the interview! If you like this story then go to their creator's (mxnsterz) profile. Comment and vote the book (This one and Nothing Like This) if you enjoyed it.

Arigatou Gozaimasu and Sayonara! (Japanese meaning Thank you and Goodbye)