Chapter Twenty-Four

Start from the beginning

That alone could make my day. My father was by my side, with his arm hooked in mine, ready to walk me down and give me away to the love of my life. The twins were dressed formally and sitting with Karen, Geoff, Louis, Harry, Zayn, Perrie, Nicola, and Ruth in the front rows. Everything was ready to go.

The music started playing. The doors opened and my eyes immediately trained to Liam. I was right, he looked sexy as hell in a tux! He had matching converse and small rose but had a dark blue tye. His hair was styled in a quiff too. But my favorite thing was the 100 wyatt smile that was permanent on his face.

My blue eyes never left his brown ones. It seemed like we couldn't walk any slower. It felt as if time went into slow motion. My feet couldn't move fast enough.

We finally reached the pastor and my soulmate. With my eyes on Liam, I vaguely felt my dad place a kiss to my forehead and lift my hand to place it in Liam's warm one.

I took the last step so I was face to dace with him. My breath caught in my throat.

"You look so beautiful," Liam whispered so loving, so tender, my eyes filled with tears.

The pastor spoke. "Dearly beloved, we are gathered here today to celebrate the love of Mr. Liam James Payne and Mr. Niall James Horan."

It was time to say or vows. Liam went first. "Niall, Niall, Niall. Where do I begin? How about how we met? It was a weird place to meet the love of your life- Walmart," He chuckled. The rest of the crowd did too. "But, I wouldn't have it any other way. Niall, love, you have given me more than I ever thought possible. You gave me hope, you gave me my children," He gestured to the sleeping Blake and Brielle. "and most of all, you gave me the feeling of love. When I'm feeling down, you pick me back up. You turn the rain into sunshine. You made my life something. And I don't know if I'll ever be able to repay you. But I promise I will hold and love you until the sun stops rising."

When Liam finished, there wasn't a dry eye in the room. I had Niagara Falls running down my face for gods sake!

I chuckled nervously. "Wow, just wow. I don't think I'll top that. But I'll try for you. You. You say I have given you everything, and I don't doubt that. Not at all. But I do know how much you have given me. You made me feel loved, you made me feel worth something when no one else did. You made me feel special." I took a second to wipe my eyes. As did Liam. "Yes, I did give you children but need I remind you it takes two to tango?" Everyone laughed. "And you gave me more than I could ever ask for. You loved me, that's all I could ever ask for. If you keep loving me, I promise I will keep loving you," I finished.

Liam had teaes streaming down his face. I stood on my tip toes and wiped them away with my thumb.

The pastor smiled. "Those were beautiful speeches, boys. Now, Liam, do you take Niall to be your lawfully wedded husband? To have and to hold, in sickness and in health, for richer or for pooer, to love and cherish, as long as you both shall live?"

Liam looked directly in my eyes. "I do."

The pastor turned to me. "Niall, do you take Liam, to be your lawfully wedded husband? To have and to hold, in sickness and in health, for richer or for pooer, to love and to cherish, as long as you both shall live?"

I gave a small, watery smile. "I do.

With one last smile, the pastor said the greatest words. " With the power invested in me, I now pronounce you husband and husband."

****

"You know you are the most beautiful person in the whole world?" Liam whispered in my ear as we slow danced to our wedding song. Which was 'Amazed.' by Lonestar. We were at the reception.

(A/N: SONG ON THE SIDE!!)

"Apparently you haven't looked in the mirror," I replied cheekily, although the pink still tinted my cheeks.

I also noticed Liams were a shade of pink as well.

"If you think so," He mumbled, leaning his cheek on the top of my head.

"I know so," I mumbled back, closing my eyes and swaying to the music.

Before Liam could reply, the song cut off and Karen annouced it was time to cut the cake.

I smiled and grabbed my husband's hand. Oh how good it felt to finally say that.

****

The rest of the night passed in a blur. It was filled with dancing, eating, and laughing with family members.

Soon, we climbing in the limo, on our way to the airport. On our way to our honeymoon.

"Please tell me?!" I begged for umpteenth time.

Liam laughed. "No way, babe. It's a surprise." He kissed my lips.

I pouted as he pulled away. "Fine. Dont tell me."

"Don't worry, I won't."

Even though I didn't know the location, I knew we would have a great time.

****
NIAM WEDDING! WHOO! How was it? Good?

OMG 300 VOTES! AHH! THANK YOU GUYS SO MUCH! KEEP IT UP!

Feedback maybe? I will love you forever :D

That's it so BYE!

Xoxo Erin