Chapter Seven

Niall's POV

The world stopped. I'm pregnant. Me, a man, is pregnant.

Oh, no.

Liam is going to think I'm a freak and is going to break up with me! I don't know what I'll do if he does. He is my life.

"Niall. Niall. NIALL!" I felt my shoulder being shook. I looked to my left to see Liam watching with a worried expression. "Are you alright, love? " I nodded, but I didn't mean it.

Dr. Smith cleared his throat. "So, yes, you are pregnant Mr. Horan. Congratulations." He smiled. I returned it weakly.

"Okay. You are about a month along. You will have to come at least once a month. Sometimes twice towards the end of the third trimester. Your pregnancy is basically the same as a female's. You will have mood swings, cravings, and of course, weight gain. Except you won't really show as much. It will only look like you have gained 10 pounds."

I sighed in relief. I really didn't want to be fat.

"Is the pregnancy going to last nine months, also?" Liam asked suddenly.

Dr. Smith nodded.

I finally spoke."What are the chances of me and the baby both surviving?" I couldn't decide if I really wanted to know the answer.

Dr.Smith sighed, furrowing his eyebrows. "The chance of both of you both surviving is a definite. But with the baby having complications is where the problems arise." I felt my stomach drop. Even though I was shocked about being pregnant, I already loved this baby with all my heart.

"What are the complications? "Liam asked calmly, but I heard the panic that laced his tone.

"The baby could have asthma. Or a heart deffect. That's the worst case scenario," He told us. All I could do was manage was a slight nod.

After we made an appointment for next month, and thanked the doctor we were off. The whole ride was silent. But Liam did lace our fingers together. That's a good sign, right?

We parked the car and chambered out. I followed behind Liam smiled o the flat door. Once the door was unlocked and open, we walked in.

I took off my shoes and hung up my jumper on a hook. I padded down the the couch without a word. I sat down and Liam joined me.

After a few minutes of silence, Liam spoke. "Are you okay, Ni?"

"Yeah, I'm just shocked." I attempted to smile.

"Me, too. But we will get through this. Together." Li smiled and pressed a loving kiss to the back of my hand.

I blushed and looked down."Li, I want you to be completely honest. How do you feel about having a baby with me?"

"Honestly, beautiful, I'm over the moon. I've always wanted children, and now I get to have them with you!"

"Really? Even though I'm a guy?" I raised an eyebrow.

Liam laughed. "Yes, even though you are a guy. That just makes this baby even more unique. I just hope if its a girl, she doesn't look anything like you." Well, that kind of hurt.

"Me, too. That would be embarrassing," I fake laughed.

Liam shook his head. "No. because if she does, I'll have to fight off all the boys!" he groaned. I giggled.

I snuggled down on his chest, enjoying the warmth of his body. "I'm glad you didn't break up with me because I am a freak."I mumbled.

I felt Liam's body go rigid. "Baby, you are not a freak. Please, believe that," he begged.

"But I'm a boy that can get pregnant," I argued.

"That does not make you a freak. It makes you even more fascinating." I laughed quietly.

"Okay. Thank you, though. For everything." I pressed a wet kiss to his cheek.

"Niall, you have given me everything. Love, hope, happiness, and now, children. My life is absolutely perfect and I can't wait until the future."

I sat up and pressed my lips to his lips this time. It started out slowly but slowly  progressed into a filthy snog. Liam bit my bottom lip. I opened and bucked forward when Liam moaned. It was so hot!

I pulled away. "Uh-huh. I'm already pregnant. No more sex for a while." I winked and jumped up before he managed to scamper out of the room before he tried to seduce me.

Liam was right. My life is absolutely perfect.

****

Hey! There's chapter 7. This is dedicated to @BreannaHulton for the amazing cover on 'We Found Love in...Wal-Mart?' check her out!

So I got kik...Finally. I felt  old because I didn't have one yet. If you want to talk or anything kik me at itserin_45

I won't ignore you I promise! Haha.

Xoxo Erin