Chapter Eight

Liam's POV

Today Niall and I are planning to tell my parents they are going to be grandparents. I hope they take it well.

I led Niall to the front doot of my parents large home. I haven't been here in a while. To be honest, it felt different being here and not actually living here.

"Mom? Dad?" I called.

"In the living room baby!" I heard my mum's sweet voice yell.

I grabbed Niall's slightly shaking hand and walked to meet my parents.

I saw them sitting on the black leather love seat, holding each others hands. I envy my parents love. they have been together for a long time but they are still in the honeymoon stage. I really hope I get that with Niall. And I'm going to do everything I can to make that happen.

Mum was the first to notice our arrival. "Hey loves!" She chirped. Dad smiled and gave a little wave.

"Hi Karen! Hello Geoff!" Niall chirped back. I guess he was trying to hide his nervousness. I have to admit; he did a pretty good job.

"So, Liam why do you look so nervous?" My dad raised an eyebrow. I gulped.

"Okay. I'm just going to come out and say it. Niall and I are having children." I said but instead of being a fragil voice like I expected, it was a strong firm voice.

Mum and Dad looked surprised but I didn't see any anger.

"Okay hunny. When do you want to go to the adoption agency?" Mum asked excitedly.

This is what made me nervous. When I opened my mouth, Niall's voice rang out. "No, I'm pregnant. I know this is weird and very unusual but I guess it is what it is. Oh, that sounded a little disrespectful, I didn't mean for it to come out that way."Niall apologized. I chuckled. It was adorable!

Dad laughed. "Calm down son. We know. Its alrig-" Dad was cut off. By my mother standing up and jumping around while squealing.

"YAY! IM GOING TO BE A BIOLOGICAL GRANDMA! EVEN IF I WASNT IT WOULDN'T MATTER BUT THAT DOESN'T MATTER! YAY! IM A GRANDMA. IM A GRANDMA!" She sang. I laughed along with Niall and ny father.

Mum ran and hugged Niall. "You are the best! You are giving me grand babies! Ooh we should get some clothes. Don't worry I'll get Geoff's credit card." She whispered the last part but Dad heard and rolled his eyes.

Ruth and Nicola came rushing in. "Where is the fire?" Nicola asked, frantically looking around.

Dad laughed."There is no fire love. Your mother here was just flipping out." Mum faked glared and stuck her tongue out."Real mature, sweetheart." Dad chuckled.

"I don't care. " Mum retorted.

"Well if there isn't a fire, why was she screaming?" Ruth asked.

"Well Niall's pregnant. " I blurted out.

Nicola and Ruth both looked shocked as hell. It was expected, but it was still nerve-wrecking. As the seconds ticked by, my hope of my sisters accepting grew thin.

"Oh my god! I'm going to be an aunt! Ruth is going to be an aunt!" she turned to Ruth."We are going to be aunts!" they childishly  screamed in sync. Niall giggled at their dorkiness.

Ruth and Nicola tackled us in a hug. "Thank you! Thank you!"They chanted.

"Its alright. I have always loved children amd wanted them." Niall smiled.

Once everyone was calmed down, Mum spoke. Calm this time."So do you have any names?" Niall nodded. I raised an eyebrow at him. When did he think of baby names?

"Yes. I thought about them on the car ride here. If its a boy Blake Micheal Payne and a girl.Well I don't have any."Niall admitted, looking at me. "What do you think?" He asked worriedly.

I smiled."I love it" Its true,  I did. I kissed his forehead and Nicola squealed, clapping her hands excitedly.

"You. Guys.Are.So.Cute!" she gushed. I chuckled and wrapped an arm of a blushing Niall.

"I love it. This baby is going to be adorable! " Mum gave her opinion.

"Me too. I can't wait until he or she is old enough to play football." Dad winked.

"Oh I know. I'm already planning on coaching their team." Niall laughed.

We all joined. As they all talked about clothes, names and even what they will look like. I joined in occasionally but I mostly studied Niall closely. I know it sounds like I'm a stalker but I honeslt dony give a damn. If you saw they way his eyes when he spoke about our future children, you would understand.

"I hope its a girl. Then I can help get her ready for dates." Nicola grinned.

"No!" Niall and I screamed at the same time. "No. My little princess is not going out with boys. You can get pregnant the first time. And that is all the boys have on their mind!" Niall yelled. I agreed.

They all laughed but Nicola and Ruth rilled their eyes. "Fine. We will do it secretly." They snickered.

I glared playfully."Don't you even think about it."

This is my life. Its perfect. My parents except me and so do my sisters. I have a baby on the way. But most of all I have the most beautiful fiancė in the world.

¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤

Well thay was a sucky way to end the chapter. Haha fun fact I actually want to name my son Blake! :D

Speaking of names, does anyone have any girl names? If you do please comment them!

Thanks so much for all the support! Sorry if I say that a lot but its true! I was so happy that people liked my stories!

Xoxo Erin

Edited: 12/7/14