Chapter Twenty- Three

Liam's POV

"They are so freaking cute!" Greg's girlfriend, Denise, squealed. I smiled.

"Thank you!" Niall piped up.

We arrived at Greg and Denise's about a half an hour ago. We were all sat in the living room. Greg was holding Brielle while Denise wad holding Blake.

"Little Bri is going to be a heartbreaker." Greg winked.

I groaned. "Why does everyone say that?! I'm not letting my baby girl date!" I crossed my arms defiantly. 

Denise laughed. "You do realize that the more you deny her, the more she's going to want to date, right?" She smirked.

"Ha ha. Yeah-No. It's not going to happen.  Bottom line," Niall argued.

They both rolled their eyes. I don't know why though.  I'm was serious about not letting her date.

"So," Greg started. "When do I need to get a tux?"

"Umm, in about two weeks..." Niall trailed off.  Greg spit out the sip of Cola he was drinking. 

"TWO WEEKS?! What the hell? You guys got in engaged like three months ago! How did you plan a wedding that fast?" Greg asked incredulously. 

  I laughed.  "My mother." Simple but effective. 

"What is it about females? They can get things done like that." Greg snapped his fingers.

"I'm scared the answer is going to be something like they're witches," Niall mumbled. Denise gasped and slapped him  on the arm.

"Rude!" She scolded. Niall just glared and rubbed the sore spot.

"Do you want me to kiss it?" I teased, grinning.

Niall looked at me and nodded with an adorable pout.  I rolled my eyes but crawled over to him nonetheless.  I wrapped my hands around his arm and peppered the light red print on his arm.

Greg laughed," You guys are a strange couple."

  ****

"Bye, guys! See you at the wedding!" Niall called, climbing in the front seat. I chuckled and clipped baby Brielle in.

"See you soon, Ni!" Denise called back. She smiled one last time before stepping inside and closed the door with a soft 'click'.

  I climbed in too and put the key in the ignition.  I pulled out of the drive way after I checked left and roght to see if any other cars were coming. None, coast is clear.

 "So, what is the official date?" Niall asked after a few minutes of silence. I smiled.

"I think it would be the 30th of September," I answered.

Niall squealed quietly,  cateful not to wake the twins up. "Yay! I get to be married to you!" He blushed. 

"Yes. You will be mine forever," I promised, kissing the back of his hand. He smiled.

"Forever Yours."

****

"So, this is the invitation you want to purchase? " The snobby sales lady asked, holding the cream colored paper.

It was a pretty invitation.  As I said, it was creamed colored that had 3D swirls around the edges as a border. At the top was a bow that was a sparkly white. Beautiful. 

"Yes."Niall rolled his eyes in annoyance."That's why we picked it," he mutterwd quietly.  I stifled a laugh. To be honest, it was common sense. 

Either ahe didn't hear him or she chose to ignore it.  She turmed around hastily and grabbed about 150 invitations.

"That will be £250 please." She mlsmiled fakely and held out her hand.

(A/N: I'm from America so I don't know who people in the UK use money :P I just changed the dollor sign with what a somewhat realistic price from here word be. Sorry! )

I paid her and grabbed the gift bag full of our items. I grabbed Niall's hand and walked out the door, heaeing the chime of the bell that reated above the door frame.

"Are you excited as I am?" Niall asked giddily,  practically bouncing up and down.

I smiled softly down at him. "Of course I am, baby. I get to be married to the most beautiful person in the whole world."

He blushed and looked down. I placed my finger under his chin and made him have eye contact with me.

I bent my head down and pressed my lips to his gently. Niall immediately kissed back and wrapped his arms around my neck. I grinned slightly and wrapped my arms around his small waist line.

This was perfect.  He was perfect.  I put everything I had in that kiss and I could tell he did too. In this kiss, we forgot about everything.  The stress, the homophobes,  the lack of sleep, anything and everything.

We pulled away at the same time, breathless. With on finally peck I stood up straighter and laced our hands together.

"Come on, love. Let's go get the twins from my mum's and head home. We have to make dinner and write out the invites," I cooed, twiddling with our joined fingers.

Niall hummed, sounding slightly dazed. I wrapped an arm around his shoulder as we continued to walk to our parked car.

Less than two weeks and I'll be able to call this angel mine forever.

****

Hi! Sorry it's so short but I wanted to post this. Next chapter will be the wedding and I plan on making that super long. So it may not be up for a couple of days :)

Speaking of chapters there will be about two more left before I close this book! But don't worry, I alreasy wrote the first chapter on the third book! Yeah, I have no life....

And could you guys check out any of my other books? Maybe that Zianourry one with Erin?  It would mean the world to me if you voted and gave me some feedback. I hope I desperate....

That's it I guess, So BYE MY SMEXY JELLYFISH!

  Xoxo Erin