Chapter Twenty- Two

Niall's POV 

 "Niall Horan, if you don't shut up right now, I will ban you from ever having Nandos again!" Louis yelled, rubbing his temples. 

"I just wanted to say thank you." I pouted, crossing my arms.

"A thousand times?!" He groaned loudly.

"Shh. We just got the the twins to sleep. Please be quiet?" Liam pleaded.

  "Sorry," Harry whispered out of nowhere.

"Haz, you weren't even talking." I chuckled, sitting with my fiancé. Liam smiled at me tiredly and wrapped a strong arm around my shoulders. I sighed happily and placed my head on his shoulder.

"I know. I also know that Lou isn't going to apologize. " Harry smirked and pointed to a huffing Louis. 

"Damn straight," He muttered. I laughed quietly.

"So, when do you guys plan to get married?" Liam questioned, making sure the baby monitor was on and turned up.

They both perked up at the mention of 'tying the knot.' I grinned.  They were so cute!

"Well we thought about next July. On the twenty-third," Louis all but squealed.

  (A/N: See what I did there? Hahaha)

"Aww! Isn't that your guys' anniversary?" I asked. 

Harry nodded."Yeah! What about you guys? When do you plan to get married?"

"My mum -who designated herself as the wedding planner- wanted us to choose between two dates," Liam informed.

"And what are the two dates?" I retorted."Seeing as how you may or may not have forgotten to talk to me about any of this," I teased.

Liam blushed and scratched his neck awkwardly.  "Erm, one was like a month from now..." Liam mumbled, playing with his thumbs. I gasped quietly.  I could be married to the love of my life in a month.

"What's the second date?" Lou and Haz inquired at the same exact time. Well that wasn't creepy.

Liam sighed."In January."

I nodded. I opened my mouth to give mu opinion when a loud wail sounded from down the hall. Liam whined quietly and got ready to get up when I put my hand on his chest.

"I'll go get them. You were up with them all night. Again," I mumbled sheepishly,  feeling bad.

"Ni, you were cut open a week ago. I needed to help," Liam laughed.

"I know but I want to help," I practically begged. He sighed but nodded. I smiled really big. "Yay! Now, go take a nap. And that's not an option, it's an order." I demanded  sternly, pointing in the general direction of the bedroom.

Liam grinned and bit his lip to subside his laughter. "Fine. But you have yo wake me up if anything happens. Understood?" Liam reasoned just as sternly. 

I rolled my eyes but nodded.  "I promise. Now, go get in that bed, mister."

    Liam laughed once again and stood up. He placed a quick kiss to my lips when he passed. "I love you, beautiful," He murmured,  stroking my cheek bones.

I blushed and looked down, grinning ear to ear. " I love you too," I mumbled sweetly.

Liam placed a gently peck on my forehead and walked down the hall. I sighed and turned  to Louis and Harry.

Who looked like they were about to go at it like bunnies! 

  "Guys," I groaned."Not the couch!"