Chapter Nineteen

Niall's POV

  Once my dad and Liam were out of sight, I broke down. Why do I have to ruin relationships?! I didn't mean to. I just wanted my dad to forgive me.

  I'm still not sure that happened yet.

  "NIALL JAMES SOON TO BE PAYNE! WHY DIDN'T YOU CALL ME AND TELL ME YOU WENT INTO LABOR?!" An angry voice boomed. I yelped and pulled the scratchy blanket over my head.

  "I'm sorry. I just didn't think about that when a babies head was pushing on my bladder," I whined, it being muffled behind the covers.

  "Uh, this is the reason you have my son," The same voice sassed. I immediately recognized it as Karen's.

  My head popped out. "Karen!" I yelled, scrambling to get out of the bed.

  Once I managed I tackled her in a hug. Karen laughed and wrapped her arms around my shoulders.

  "Hello, love. How do you feel?" I smiled at her concern.

"I'm fine now. I imagine you want to meet the twins?" I teased.

  "No! I came to the hospital at the crack of dawn to play doctor!" She rolled her eyes.

  I put my hands up in defense. "I was just asking."

"And I was just telling, " Karem retorted, just as Nicola, Ruth, and Geoff came busting in.

"Where are the babies?!" The girls squealed.

  I chuckled. "They're in the nursery. I can take you there if you'd like?"  I offered.

  "No, you have to stay in the bed." Geoff ordered.

  I pouted. "But I want to see the twins!" I whined childishly. 

  Karen sighed. "Okay. But we have to go get you a wheel chair. Nicola, be a dear?"

  Nicola nodded and disappeared out the door way. A few minutes she wheeled a chair in.

  "Get in! I have babies to hold." Ruth complained, gently pulling me in the seat.

I grinned and started moving my arms to push the two wheels forward.  Geoff stopped me. "Let me do this. After all, you did have twins not even twelve hours ago."

  I pouted but didn't protest, knowing I'd loose anyways. It was completely pointless.

  I was pushed out the door and down the busy hall.

  After dodging and waiting for doctors, nurses and patients,  we finally made it to the nursery. I sat up straighter to see if my dad and Liam were both in there. But only Liam was. I frowned. When did my dad leave? And why didn't he say goodbye?

  Geoff pushed me in through the door with the rest of the Paynes following close behind.

  We washed our hands and made our way to the sleeping twins. Liam didn't look up once. I also noticed how he was whispering to Blake and Brielle quietly. Or rather singing.

  'hush little babies don't you cry.'
'Daddys gonna buy you a mocking bird.'

'If that  mocking bird don't sing,'

Daddys gonna buy you a diamond ring."

'If that diamond ring don't turn grass,'

'Daddys gonna buy you a dog name Rover.'

By this I time, I had tears in my eyes.

"Liam, you will be an amazing dad," I heard Karen whisper from behind. All I did was nod in agreement. 

  Liam smiled but I detected a small blush form across his golden cheeks. Then he casted his gaze downwards and landed on me. I smiledshyly back.

.

  "Hello, beautiful.  Which one would you like to hold first?" I opened my mouth when Liam's mum cut me off.

  "None! I get to hold them before any of you!" she screamed before basicslly tackling us out of the way.

  She carefully picked up Brielle. Karen immediately got tears in her eyes as she smiled waterly and studied the baby in front of her.

  "Gorgeous. Simply gorgeous," Geoff mused, eyes trained on the twins.

  "Thank you," I whispered.  I turned around the best I could in the stupid wheel chair. "Would you like to hold Blake?"

  Geoff lit up and nodded eagerly. "Can I?"

  I smiled softly and nodded. "Of course." I turned back around and reached for Blake. With struggling of course. 

Liam must have noticed because he chuckled lowly and picked the sleeping infant and placed him in my awaiting arms. I grinned and gently kissed his forehead before I faced Geoff again.

I smiled encouragingly. He returned it and replaced my hands under his head and knees with his. Geoff gently pulled Blake to his chest and cuddled him.

  Karen spoke up, quietly. "You guys did good."

****

Karen and Geoff along with the girls left a half hour ago, leaving me and Liam to hold the twins. Not that we were complaining. 

Good news! The babies and I can go home tomorrow!  I'm so happy.  I hate hospitals.

Right now, the twins had been moved in my hopstial room and Liam and I were sitting on the couch. We cuddled with eachother, holding the babies who were sleeping soundly.

"We did good, didn't we?" I whispered, stroking Brielle's belly softly.

  Liam hummed in response and pressed a quick kiss to my temple before heaving off the couch to put Blake back in his little crib.

"Can we put them down for a bit? I love them to bits but I want to cuddle you alone." Liam smirked. I giggled and nodded.

Once Blake was secure, he came and retrieved Brielle. Seeing as I couldn't get up by myself.

  Liam came and sat down closely. I grinned and snuggled into his side. Liam slide his arm around my shoulders.

  "I love you," He whispered lovingly in my ear.  I blushed but turned my head so my mouth was up to his ear.

"I love you more," I breathed and felt a sense if pride wash through me as I felt him shudder and his breathing hitch.

  "That may be, however, I love you most." Liam smirked cheekily. I was about to  retort when a flushed nurse came busting in.

"Hello.  I'm your new nurse. My name is- LIAM?!" The girl shrieked before throwing herself at Liam.

Liam looked startled but ducked his head to get a better look at the girl. A huge grin spread across is beautiful face.

  "SOPHIA?!"

****

  Boom! Didn't expect that now did you? )! *evil laugh* ;)

  DID ANYONE ELSE HEAR THAT LIAM AND SOPHIA BROKE UP LAST NIGHT?! APPARENTLY HE CAUGHT HER KISSING HER EX AND HE WAS LIKE, 'I SHOULD HAVE LISTENED TO MY DIRECTIONERS.'
IM LIKE AWW! HOW SWEET! 

And 4 CHAPTERS IN FOUR DAYS!?!
I HAVE NO LIFE! No, seriously, I don't.

  That's it! Bye!

Xoxo Erin