Chapter Two

Liam's POV

I gulped as I pulled into the familiar house. I had just finished dropping Niall off but I swore I would be back in 2 hours.

I exhaled deeply while I shoved the car keys into my back picket. I walked up to the front door and waltzed in.

I headed straight to the kitchen, knowing that's where my parents would be, probably drinking tea.

As expected, there they sat, talking quietly while drinking tea. I cleared my throat as a way to announce my arrival.

That sounded snobby.

Their heads snapped up to me as I walked to the fridge and grabbed a bottle if water. I sat down, their curious gazes still on me.

"Okay, so, umm, I got some importamt things to tell you." I looked up and I saw their eyes were curious but still worried at the same time.

"You can tell us anything, honey," My mum assured with a kind smile. My dad nodded in agreement.

"OkaysothismorningIpropsedtoNiall." ai sais rather quickly.

Mum shook her head. "Can you repeat that?" I nodded and took a deep breath.

"This morning, I proposed to Niall, " I told them at a normal pace.

Dad spoke up. "So...that was it?" I nodded a little shocked by his reaction. "I thought you did something bad. But I'm happy for you. Niall is a great lad, I couldn't find someone better for you."

I smiled thankfully. I turned to mum. She was quiet and expressionless for a good 3 minutes. All the sudden she screamed. "Yay! My baby getting married! Now when do you want to have the wedding? Inside or outside? Ooh, what color flowers? So much to do in such little time, " She rambled on making crazy gestures with her hands.

My dad and I burst out laughing. Mum looked at us with a playful glare. "I'm not joking. Geoff, you don't even know how to plan a wedding. I planned our wedding with our mothers." Dad raised his hands in defense.

"Hey, I never admitted to knowing how to plan a wedding." I laughed. I was so happy they accepted us.

But my laughter was cut short as I remembered another reason I was here.

"Actually there's simething else. Niall and I are moving in together " I stated.

My mom tilted her head, eyes narrowing. "Honey, you basically already moved in. You stay there every night." She chuckled.

"And you're engaged now. Not exactly a big deal," Dad piped, chuckling.

I almost laughed at myself. It was true I have been staying there almost every night. And what my dad said was true as well.  I looked up and smiled at my parents.

"You guys are the best. Thank you, " I told them honestly. Most people's parents would flip if their child was getting married after 6 months in a relationship.

"It's okay,  son. I can tell how much you love him and how much he loves you. I'm just glad it's him you want to marry," My dad told me.

I smiled once more them standing up. Walking over, I kissed my mum on the cheek them gave my dad a hug. After I was finished I skipped upstairs.

I was laying on my bed, about to call the love of my life. I scrolled through my contacts until his name flashed across the screen. I couldn't helo the smile that spread across my face.

My smile grew as I heard his cheery voice. "Hello? "

"Hey, beautiful, so I have some news."

"What is it? Is it bad?" Niall asked worriedly.