Chapter Sixteen

Liam's POV

  I can't believe it. Niall just gave birth. To my kids. I'm just so shocked!

  "Li, babe. I know your shocked, but will you go get our babies? I want to see how beautiful they are," Niall yawned but the giant smile was still intact.

  I jumped up and placed a quick kiss to his forehead. I ran out of the room and down to the nursery.  I scanned the babies frantically looking for their names.

  I almost squealed when I saw the familiar names. Blake and Brielle.  My children.

  "Excuse me,  sir? Are one of those your baby?" a cheerful voice sounded from behind me. I spun on my heels and came face to face with a pretty brunette.  She looked young, maybe early twenties. She had blue eyes and her name tag read 'Bianca'.

  ***A/N: Hey! If you're reading this, I just wanted to say I PROMISED I WOULD ADD YOU IN THE STORY!! Haha.  Love you guys! :))***

   "Hi. Yes, I am the father of those beautiful baby twins right there." I smiled proudly and pointed to the baby beds tbrough the window. 

  Bianca smiled before grabbing my hand and led me to a door.  She pushed it open amd stepped in.

  "Here, we can bring the babies to your room." Bianca grinned and gently picked up a sleeping Blake.

  She slowly placed the bundle in my arms and I felt a few tears leak out of my eyes. "They are so perfect," I whispered lovingly. He was perfect. He had blue eyes with little flecks of brown around the edges of his eyes. Blake had my lips and Niall's cute button nose and his hair was a mixture between mine and Niall's. It was a light brown color.  Bottom line, he was adorable!

  "He is quite the looker. You and your wife must be proud." Bianca piped up after some silence.

  I gulped nervously. "Umm, actually my fiancé, Niall, is a man," I stated. I'm a little scared of what her reaction will be.

  But all she did was grin ear to ear.  "Your fiancé can produce children?!" I nodded, a small smile tugging at the corners of my mouth. "Oh, my gosh! Can I meet him? You guys make adorable little babies!" Sh was totally fangirling right now. It was hilarious. 

  "Of course. You just have to help me bring the twins." I winked.  Bianca squealed and eagerly, yet carefully, took Blake out of my arms and placed him in his little bed. She them turned around and grasped a little Brielle in my awaiting arms.

  When I had her cradled to my chest, she looked up at me curiously. I cooed. Oh god,  she is just as adorable!  Brielle had the same blue eyes except her brown flecks were more around her pupil. Her hair was a bit darker then Blake's, but had little highlights.  Her lips were exactly like Niall along with his nose.

  "You sure are going to have a handful when she gets old enough to date date," Bianca laughed with a wink.

  "As if I'll ever let a boy date her," I grumbled under my breath.  I heard her chuckle before she gestured for me to hand over my baby girl.

  When I was hesitant, she rolled her eyes and put her hands on her hips. "If you don't bring your babies to Niall, I'm pretty sure he will cut your baby maker off," she warned.

Why is everyone after my baby maker?

I sighed and handed her over unwilling.  Once she was  secure in her little bed beside her brother, we started rolling them down the busy corrider. I let out a breath of relief when we made it to Niall's assigned hospital room. I pushed open the door to see Niall looking sleepy but nonetheless sitting up and waiting for me to return. Quite impatiently,  I might add.

  But I don't really blame him.

"Thank god!" Niall sighed. "I thought you ran and took the babies with you," he giggled.

  I laughed and placed a kiss on his lips. "Sorry, beautiful.  I was meeting the twins." I grinned as I saw jealousy flash across his eyes.

  "Damn you, Payne." He grumbled and crossed his arms. "I carried them for nine months, let them kick the hell out of me, yet you get to meet them first!" Niall threw his arms in the air in exasperation. 

  I heard a girly laugh behind us and turned to see Bianca standing there with adoration in her blue eyes.

"And who may this be? " Niall asked sweetly.

  "I'm Bianca.  I'm your new nurse." Bianca stepped up and pulled Niall in for a hug.  I'd be jealous if I didnt know Niall was as straight as a circle.

  Niall returned the hug. "Hi, Bianca! I'm Niall. Now, can I meet my babies?" Niall laughed along with the two of us. Bianca stepped out of the embrace and walked by the door and lifted the babies out carefully. I walked to her and took a now awake Blake in my arms.

  I shuffled cautiously to a jumping for joy Niall.  I reached him and smiled warmly before I put Blake in his arms.

  Niall's eyes immediately filled with tears as he stared at his son. "Hello, baby. I'm Daddy," Niall whispered so loving and sweetly I thought I was going burst into tears. Again.

  "Isn't he adorable? " I asked, shifting my eyes from my beautiful son and soon to be husband.

  "More than adorable. He's amazing, just like his dad." Niall smiled at the ground. My stomach did flips. Just as it does whenever he compliments me. Or just simply is close to me.

  "I know I'm about to ruin this beautiful family moment and all, but I need to say this; YOU GUYS ARE SO EFFING CUTE!" Bianca whisper-shouted.

  "Thank you," Niall mumbled, eyes still fixated on the bundle of joy in his arms, playing with his little fist.

  "Would you like to meet our daughter?" I questioned, aleeady knowing the amswer.

Niall rolled his eyes. "No! I don't want to meet my little princess for the first time!" Niall exclaimed sarcastically.  I chuckled and placed my hand under Blake's soft head and a hand under his tiny thighs. 

  I paced over to the baby crib things and swaped baby for baby. Once I knew Blake was okay in his little bed, I made my way to a still-excited looking Niall. 

  "Meet little baby Brielle," I murmured.

Niall's eyes filled with teats once again, but this time he let them fall. "She is absolutely beautiful,"Niall whispered back. "She is perfect. So is Blake."

  I simply nodded, not trusting my voice. I felt a light tap against my calf and looked down to see the warm smile of Bianca as she held a sleeping Blake in her arms.

  "I figured you would want the whole family," She explained softly. I smiled gratefully and opened my arms for my baby boy. Bianca settled him in my arms and he immediately snuggled into my chest, still sleeping peacfully.

  "Thank you, Liam. Thank you for giving me this perfect family. And thank you for loving me," Niall spoke, voice filled with love and passion.

  "No, Ni, thank you. You carried and gave birth to my children. You loved me. That's all I could ask for," I murmured, just as loving and passionately. 

  Niall pecked my lips a couple of time before turning attention to are baby twins.

  Niall was right, we were the perfect family.

*****

   And that was CHAPTER SIXTEEN!  HOPE YOU LIKED IT! :)

  Sorry it was so short, but next chapter will be longer with some drama! ;)

  And could you do me a favor?  Can you check out  and give me some feedback on my new story? It zianourry with their daughter Erin (btw, I didnt pick Erin for the name because its mine, I picked it because its Irish!)  Its kind of just a teaser I guess you could say.

  THANK YOU SO FREAKING MUCH FOR ALL THE VOTES AND COMMENTS! I LOVE READING THEM! IT MAKES MY DAY! LOL.  IM SERIOUS

   Okay I'm done now. SO THANKS FOR READING!

  Xoxo Erin