CHAPTER 77: ON BOARD

Start from the beginning

Ms. Powell nodded her head as she handed Tamora back her paper. "I made a copy if you didn't mind. It was just so good. You see, you don't live in your sister's shadow. Keep up the good work." She began to walk away. Mid way she turned back. "Oh one more thing. Do you think you can get Kat to give me an autograph? I heard its super hard these days."

"Good bye Ms. Powell." Tamora said.

"Right okay." She turned around and began walking out of study hall.

"Woah an A? Nice." I smiled.

"Thanks." She responded.

"Let me read it." I held my hand out as she gave me the paper.

My eyes widened as I read. "Tamora what the hell?" I angrily asked.

"What?" She pushed her eyebrows together.

I began to read what was on the paper. "The earth, in the middle of it all is Tara Henderson. Tara soon discovers that her and her cousins and sister possess supernatural powers. They discover a huge threat against the magical community. The only way to stop it is to form team Suroh and call upon the help of the Egyptian God Horus. In his tomb lies the answer, the key, the pieces.

She soon discovers that other people are after the pieces for reasons unknown. Will Tara and her cousins find all the pieces before team evil? Could they really save the whole magical community? Can they really be super?" I stopped reading the first page.

"I still don't see the problem." She shrugged her shoulders.

"The PROBLEM is you just told Ms. Powell about our quest!" I angrily whispered.

"I only did what you told me to do. I found inspiration." She said.

"Hold on now I didn't mean-" I began to say before she cut me off.

"Okay look, Kat has an awesome job, is making an awesome amount of money, has an awesome boy toy, and she's only sixteen. What do I have? Nothing. By the time we're 21 she's going to be rich while i'm working as a bar tender in the outskirts of Louisiana." She said disappointed.

I sighed. "Tamora your beautiful, smart, and creative. You don't need to compare yourself to Kat all the time. If you feel like your living in her shadow just change something about yourself." I said.

"You should dye your hair red." PJ said as she past the table.

Tamora and I tilted our heads to the side. "Red? I'll do it." She said with a smile.

I smiled. "Awesome. Look i'm sorry for snapping at you but we need to get that copy back. Can you orb it?" I asked.

She nodded her head.
==========================================================================
MS. TURNER P. O. V
I was walking into the teacher's lounge sipping my coffee. I sat at a table with Ms. Powell.

"Hi." She said full of hope and joy.

I sipped my coffee as I stared motionless at her. "Hi."

"I'm just reading this paper one of my students wrote." She stated.

"I didn't believe I asked." I responded.

"Just read it. I'm telling you the plotline is amazing." She held the paper out waiting for me to take it.

I sighed and took the paper from her. As I began reading I pushed my eyebrows together. "Do you mind if I borrow this? I would love to show my students what real writing is."

"But you teach math and history." She said confused.

"Thank you." I picked up my coffee and walked away. I angrily walked to Principle Hudson's office and without knocking I opened it. He was in a meeting with a parent.

"Ms. Turner I am in a meeting." He said.

"Sorry but this is very important." I said slowly.

"Can you excuse us for a moment?" He asked the woman.

She got up and walked out the office.

"Now what was so important that you had to-" He began to say as walked over to his desk. I placed the paper on it. "I think we just found our intruder." I folded my arms.

"Ah Tamora Mitchell Halliwell. Now we can get the first piece." He smiled.

Suddenly, the paper disappeared in blue and white lights. Principle Hudson's eyes widened. "What the hell?"

"It's called telekinetic orbing. I believe we might just have a witch on our hands."