The wheelchair and the mall

Chapter 15 Rose 

 It’s been four months since I last go out. I prefer paper works rather than be stuck at home at least I can still have fun. But on the second thought maybe it’s best for all of us. But I really wish to get out of here, if Dmitri haven’t put an alarm to the doors, I can easily slip out but the last time I did he scolded me. But anyway, he just wants the best for me and for the baby. I went to the living room and rummage the pile of books, looking for some interesting things to read. When I see the mess, I just laugh I know Dmitri will be mad again, he doesn’t want to see mess. Surely this will piss him of whahaah...As I lift the little Western historic book something fell. It’s an invitation! Chris 3rd Birthday I remembered. I excitedly pack the things we needed. 

"Madam, Sir Dmitri said not to stress yourself." said Linda. She’s a human house helper that was hired by Abe to take care of me. 

"Shut up, don’t bother calling him up!" But Dmitri has her full loyalty because not a moment later Dmitri burst into my room. 

"Rose! What do you think you’re doing?"

"Packing"

"For what?" he asked while grabbing the back to me. 

"Chris’s Birthday. Hey!." I grabbed the bag back. I saw Linda leave the room I believed that she was used to hear and see our fights these past months. 

"Rose!" he said with a threatening voice 

"Fine! But can I buy a gift for Chris?" I gave him my puppy look eyes that I knew he couldn’t resist. 

But he just glance away and said, 

"No, I’ll buy one for you!" 

"Dmitri!" I said. 

"Okay fine, just calm down okay? Now go to bed." he said. I immediately tuck myself to bed and said 

"Yes." 

All was well when he said 

"But you’ll ride the wheelchair on the den"

"What?!" I stood up. I really can’t believe him! He’s being overprotective. 

"Yap, your father just send it, just in case you want to wander off. He’s right though" he said as he tucks me to bed again. 

Gently kiss my forehead and rub my hair. I always knew he loved my hair. And again I fell into a deep sleep. 

 "Rose, it’s time to wake up we’re going to the mall with Lissa and Christian.."

"No way!." 

" I thought you want to buy a gift?"

"What? And ride that wheelchair? No thanks." 

"C’mon, you want to buy a gift then face the consequences." 

 I rode the wheelchair, anyway, I feel comfortable with in and it also has a headrest for my head to lean on. But I’ll kill my father for this! 

Chapter 16 Dmitri

I nearly burst to laughter seeing Rose's gloomy face.

"Don't frown sweetheart it's bad for the baby."

"Don't start!." she snapped.  

I know she's in a bad mood and I always try to cheer her up. Even sometimes she gets to be a real bitchy. We met Lissa and Christian on the car and seen Adrian and Sydney were there too. Now those will really pissed Rose much. 

 I gestured them to be quiet because Rose don't want to hear noise when she's angry.

"What are you staring at?!. Rose said raising her brows.

Everyone in the car looked in another direction. But I swear I saw Lissa giggled. Rose started to walk  in the car and I held her hand to assist her. But she slaps my hand and said

"I can manage."

"Aha! Belikov is a battered husband." Christian exclaimed. Everyone started  

laughing and that really annoyed Rose.

"Silence!" Rose said. Everyone went silent looking each other with disbelief. I  glance at everyone and silently apologize to them.

As we reach the mall, Rose immediately step out of the car and shouted,

"I'm free!."  

and then laugh. Wow, the wicked witch is now in good mood until I said.

"Ehemm...You're royal carriage awaits." I said pointing at the wheelchair.

To my relief she didn't complain. In the mall, we split up. They got all the protection  they needed; Lissa's royal guardian was also there to stalk them. We went to the  toy store to buy Chris a gift.

"I want that for the baby, Dmitri." she said pointing at the big yellow bear. A  warm emotion filled my heart: excitement and concern. I handed it down to  her.

"Okay we'll buy that one.."

As soon as we finished buying toys for our baby and educational books for Chris,  Lissa said was to assemble to Puccini's, an Italian restaurant. I rolled Rose's  wheelchair to the restaurant. The time we finished eating, Rose was already  asleep. Everybody giggled to Rose appetite; she just ate a plate of family pizza  and one serve of lasagna. Lissa's guardian led us to the limo. Once I position  Rose inside the car I wrapped my arms around her and she cuddled on my  chest. Everybody had settled down and we talked in a hush tone afraid to wake  Rose.

"Seriously Dmitri, how are you holding up?" Sydney asked

"Honestly, I don't know. Rose is so stubborn that sometimes I want to wring her  neck. She's really becoming bitchy for the last 4 months."

"It doesn't surprise me though. Sydney was like that when she's pregnant with  

Adrianne." Adrian said.

"No, not only that but Rose pregnancy makes her weak all the time. She easily  gets tired and pass out every time. I'm afraid for her and for the baby.."

"That's why she needs your full support Dmitri." Lissa said.

"I know, the doctor said it will be over after the 5th month.."

"5th month? It only takes me 2 months."

"Remember Liss, Rose have a different case." Sydney said.

"I really hope she reach the full-term.."Christian said.

Everybody agreed. At long last we reached our home; Linda greeted us and  took our baggage in the house. I bade everyone goodbye and muttered my  thanks.