Clinic

Chapter 6

Dmitri

Adrianne was still crying and struggling on Eddie's arms. Adrian held her  and that was the time when she stopped from struggling. I was about to go  when I heard Adrianne said.

"Daddy, can I go with Uncle Dmitri? Can I mommy?" she asked giving them a  puppy eyes.

"What did you feed to my child Belikov?" Adrian asked with a smile. But thinking  that they are bit disturbing that wedding he decided to let his daughter go with  me.

"Yes! I can get out with this boring wedding!!haha." she shouted

The audience just laughed. But her parents were embarrassed on how  their child acts. Adrianne came to me and lifts her hands asking me to carry her.  For a 4 years old she's a bit heavy. But having years of training, I didn't mind her.

"Adrianne you're too heavy." Sydney exclaimed in horror.

"But Uncle Dmitri is so strong" she bellowed and then giggled.

"It's okay Sydney" I said and carried Adrianne out of the hall and search for  Rose.

But before I was out I caught a glimpse of someone's conversation.

"Belikov will surely be a good father"

I just smiled to myself without knowing who it was but I bet it was Alberta. I went  directly to see Rose. Knowing Rose, she doesn't mind a pain like that. Such a  stubborn girl! But honestly, I was worried about her.

"Will Autie Rose be okay?." asked Adrianne

"Sure, honey, she's strong like me." I said

"Wow! When I grow up I want to be like you Uncle Dmitri." She said

"Don't let your dad hear you say that, child." I laughed

I felt proud and was hoping that I could hear that from my own child. I  found Rose in the clinic putting the sleeping Chris on the clinic bed. Her arm was  already bandaged.

"Are you okay, Roza?" I asked

"Sshh...He might wake up and go hysterical again. I'm okay." she said while  looking at Chris.

"I hope that we can build a family of our own Roza." I said

"I hope so.. I kissed Dmitri" Adrianne gasped.

"Uncle, Auntie. I'm still here okay?" she tactlessly said.

We just laughed. We let Adrianne sleep in the bed clinic together with  Chris. Hours passed, people already left the hall and started to set off to the  reception.

 "I think the wedding had finished let's go meet the newlyweds." I said

"Let's go." she said wanting to carry Adrianne.

"Rose, let me. Carry Chris instead Adrianne is a bit heavy. Are you sure your arms  okay?"

"Of course!" she said and carried Chris instead. Together we went to the  reception hall.

KEEP READING!!!