Naughty Chris

Chapter 5

Rose

Dmitri never knew that I was aware of what Adrianne was asking him  about. I nearly teased him but stop when I saw him cuddle Adrianne. Somehow  I thought that Dmitri wanted to be a father but how? Dismissing that thought I  look at Lissa and Christian. And let out a deep sigh.

All was well at the start of the wedding. But at the middle of this event  Chris pat my hands.

"Auntie Rose, look what I can do.." He said.

I jolted in surprised when I saw the small ball of fire in his hands. Yes, it is  small but it can still capable of burning.

 "Dada, look!" Chris shouted to Christian.

 When they turned to their son. Their faces paled. Lissa was stunned and  Christian was like "Whoa". But things were started to be in chaos when Chris  decided to throw the ball of fire to Christian. Instinct took over me and nudged  Chris out of Christian's way and taps his hands. I winced at the burning fire touch  my skin. Adrianne started to cry as she was startled from her sleep. Dmitri picked  her up to hush her. Christian and Lissa stood up and look at me.

"Okay, carry on everyone. Just a little commercial." I said to ease the  commotion. Everyone was relieved. The affair continued.

"Auntie Rose, Is Chris a bad boy?" He asked.

"No, baby." I said.

"Yes, you're a bad boy!!!." Adrianne exclaimed.

"Auntie Rose, is it true?" Tears glittered on his eyes. God! I don't know what to  reply. I look at Dmitri and plead for rescue.

"Uhm, Adrianne, Chris didn't mean it. He doesn't understand what he's doing" Dmitri explained.

"Okay." Adrianne said.

"Lab you!" Auntie Rose. he said. He then kissed me and hug me.

"Ouch!" I said when Chris had accidently touched the burn in my arm.

He saw my burn and he hysterically cried causing another commotion.

"Chris is really a bad boy! huhuh" he stomped his feet and slumped on the floor.

More commotions came when Adrianne had been aware of the situation.

"See? You're a bad boy! Uncle Dmitri look Auntie Rose was hurt!" she said to Dmitri.

Concern flooded in the eyes of Dmitri. Adrian and Sydney were now  standing as well as Christian and Lissa. I decided to pick up Chris and hush him.

"SSHH.., it's okay baby, Autie Rose will go to the clinic okay?" I said

"Can I go with you?"He asked. I look at Lissa and she nodded.

"Okay" I answered.

"Roza, I'll go with yo". said Dmitri.

He passes Adrianne to Eddie. But naughty Adrianne won't go with Eddie.  She struggles with Eddie's hold. Jill was trying to calm her as well as Adrian.

"No! I want Uncle Dmitri!." she shouted. More disbelief on the people's eyes.

I started to get out to the event hall and went to the clinic carrying Chris  on my unburned arm who is still crying non-stop.