Such a Bad time Dmitri!!!

Chapter 7

Rose

We approach the reception hall and see Lissa and Christian looking worried. They immediately rushed at our side as soon as they seen us. Adrian got Adrianne from Dmitri and said.

"Thanks for taking care of my daughter, bro."

"No, problem." he replied

Dmitri held Chris, thinking that my arm is still hurting. The truth is, it still hurt. Christian got hold of Dmitri and asked him to pass his son. But Dmitri said.

"Go take care of your guest; I'll carry him for you."

"Thanks man." Christian said in relief

People wondered why Lissa didn't get his son a nanny. The truth is that she wants to be a hands-on mother to Chris. But honestly, she doesn't want to admit that she can't fully trust anyone except the person who are close to her and Christian.

"You okay Rose?" asked Lissa

"Sure, Liss." I replied

"C'mon let's eat Adrian and Sydney will be on your table."

She leads us to our table and there we again met Adrian and Sydney.

"So Dmitri, when are you planning to settle down with Rose?" Adrian said. Sydney elbowed him.

"Quite near, I suppose" he then look at me.

I looked down not wanting to see Adrian's teasing face. The reception was successful. Moroi and the guardians started to depart. Meanwhile, I got a feeling that Dmitri wants to say something but I cut him off and said.

"Let's call it a night, Comrade."

"Sure, general." he said and planted a light kissed on my forehead. We escorted the royal family to their rooms.