Distracted

Maddie's POV
Is it bad I'm actually excited to teach Josh? Hanging around him makes me happy. It's odd to me.

Throughout all my classes Josh wouldn't stop messaging me. He kept distracting me from my work.

During math I had a test and I'm pretty sure I bombed it. When I would start to solve for x and Josh would say cute things you would find in a Shakespeare novel. How am I supposed to focus when I have Romeo texting me.

After science the bell went ding and I walked to my last class. I had to first stop at my locker to drop off my books and grab my gym clothes. When I opened my locker a bunch of sticky notes came flying out. The sticky notes had hearts drawing on them with black sharpie.

"Something tells me this is the inner workings of Josh." I whispered to myself as I closed my locker.

"You are correct." Josh said leaning up against the locker next to mine. "Hey." He smiled.

"Hi Josh, what are you doing here?" I asked.

"Oh you know just went for a stroll around and I decided to come and walk a pretty lady to class."

"You know I have gym class and I have to go put on sweaty gym clothes right?"

"Well I know that, I just thought maybe I should walk to the change room. I'm just paying my debts off before our lesson tonight." Josh chuckled a bit. He then began to walk me to the gym change rooms.