Love Birds

Maddie's POV
I walked into the my bedroom after my lesson with Josh and plopped down on my bed. "Gosh I missed you!" I whispered into my pillow.

"Maddie?" A voice said coming from Liv's closet.

"Yes...?" I replied.

"Omg your home!" Liv said running out of her closet. "Okay first of all which dress should I wear for my date tonight?" Liv held up a mint lace dress. "This one? Or..." Liv trailed off and held up a yellow dress with a  pink leather belt. "This one?"

"The mint one looks nice."

"Okay now that we have that done with," Liv put her yellow dress in the closet. "Talk about your date with Josh. I need to know every detail!"

"It wasn't a date." I rolled my eyes.

Liv laughed. "Food, entertainment, a boy, a girl.... Hmm sounds like a date to me."

I chuckled. "Call it whatever you want, but it wasn't a date."

"Okay.." Liv replied sarcastically. "I still want to know about it. So spill."

"There's nothing to spill." I tucked a piece of hair behind my ear. "I taught him a couple basketball tricks and he brought food."

Liv raised an eyebrow.

"What? That's all that happened." I took a sip from my water bottle. "Sorry if my life is boring..."

"Gosh I just want some juicy gossip to share with Holden on our date." Liv grunted. "Thanks a lot Maddie."

"On dates aren't you like suppose to flirt and stuff."

"I don't know you tell me." Liv crossed her arms and laughed a little.

~*~*~*~

The next day after school I decided to visit Josh on set. He got to see what my hobby is all about, and I want to see his.

I snuck in behind the jumbo amps and watched Josh practice his lines.

"Tess you can't do this to yourself it's not worth the risk!" He said into his mirror. "Please don't do this!"

I tiptoed behind him when he was looking down at his script for his next line. While he was doing that I began to read Liv's line. "I have to. You don't understand how much this means to me."

"Maddie!" Josh looked up and smiled.

"Hey!"

Josh got up from his chair. "What are you doing here?"

"Just hanging out." I smirked. "Sitting at home alone gets boring after a while."

"So I've heard." Josh teased. "I think you need to work on your acting skills. It's a little, umm monotone."

I punched Josh on the shoulder playfully. "Well I tried okay! It's better than that lay up you did yesterday!"

Josh laughed. "That's true."

"Hey you two!" Liv skipped over towards Josh and I. "What are you doing here Maddie?"

"Came to visit Josh."

"How adorable!"

"It really wasn't meant to.." Josh then cut me off.

"I know she is very cute." Josh smiled and kissed my forehead.

"Josh!"

"Sorry my lips got tired I needed a place to rest them." He said with his smouldering eyes staring into my soul... You know as Liv would describe it.

I rolled my eyes and put my hands on my hips.

"Maddie, Dad is here and is going to give me a ride home. You coming?"

"Yah, coming." I replied. "Bye Josh, see you tomorrow at my place."

He smiled. "I'll see you first."

"Oh how so?"

"In my dreams... And I can't wait." His lips curled into a smile, I bit my lip.

"Okay you two love birds, we have to go. Bye Josh." Liv teased.

"Bye." I blushed.

"Bye Liv." Josh smiled. "Bye Maddie." Josh winked.

My face has never heated up so quickly in my life. It's making me feel light headed. I shouldn't be feeling this way.