Lesson 1

Josh's POV
After I walked Maddie to gym class, I quickly ran home and fixed my hair. I also changed my clothes because I looked like a tourist. I decided to change into a grey-blue button down and black jeans.

By the time I was ready, Maddie's school day was over. On my way to her house, I walked over to the closet cafe and bought us each a donut and a coffee. Snack breaks are important.

I took my time walking over to her house, she walks home so it may take her a bit plus she might want to change.

~*~*~*~

By the time I got to Maddie's home, she was impatiently waiting on her front porch swing for me.

"I've been waiting here for 20 minutes." She complained. "Where have you been?"

"I, umm, thought you might want to...." I cut myself off. "Nevermind, my bad. I brought food..."

Maddie's eyes widened. "What did you get me?" She said standing on her tiptoes trying to see what was behind my back.

"Just some donuts and coffee... I hope you don't mind if I were to quickly eat all of this then we start. I'm starving." I walked into Maddie's house, sat on the couch and opened the bag to grab a donut.

Maddie's jaw dropped. "You didn't bring any for me?"

"Of course I did." I winked and handed her the bag so she could grab a donut of her choice.

Maddie smiled. "Thanks."

"My pleasure."

~*~*~*~

"Alright so when you go to do a lay-up you want to follow these steps." Maddie demonstrated a lay-up then continued her lesson. "It's as if you are imitating a leprechaun."

"Oh I see.." I grabbed the ball from Maddie's hand. "So like this." I tried to copy Maddie's every move. In the process of doing so, I stumbled over my own feet and fell to the ground. Luckily this time Maddie didn't go down with me.

"Are you okay?" Maddie chuckled.

"I don't know I can feel my ego slowly shirking of embarrassment." I teased.

Maddie laughed then held out her hand to help me up. "I think you're going to need more practice.."

"Yah... Is every other day after school okay?" I filmed Voltage the odd days so it would be perfect. I would be able to do something I enjoy everyday of the week.

"Perfect."

"Awesome." I replied. "It's getting late. I better get going home."

"Bye Josh." Maddie said.

I chest passed Maddie the basketball I was holding. "Bye Maddie."

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Are you guys liking the book so far?

I'm trying to make this sequel good... You know compared to some other movie/book sequels out there that sucked 😂

Let me know your thoughts and opinions in the comments or on my Twitter @FrehGalaski