Snack Table Superman

Josh's POV
After filming was done for the day, I went to my locker to grab my sweater. On my way, I walked past the snack table to reminisce about my first interaction with Maddie. It may be sound strange... But I really don't care.

Once I got to the snack table I hid behind a set of jumbo amps. The reason being is that I saw Maddie, but she wasn't alone. Her boyfriend, I'm guessing, was with her. Can't a guy gush over a girl in peace. You know, without the realization, visualization that she is taken.

As bad as it sounds, I decided to be nosey and stay behind the amps to listen in on their conversation.

"...But I just love seeing you and I was craving your presence"

Who does he think he is Shakespeare?

"Awe you're too cute" Maddie replied. I quietly mocked it back to myself .

"I can't watch this anymore" I whispered to myself. I turned around to look at the set.

All of a sudden I heard a silent son coming from the snack table. I quickly turned around and saw Maddie shovelling food into her mouth. Her makeup was running down her face.

I'm contemplating weather or not I should go and comfort her. If I do, than she'll know I was stalking her. But if don't, I may have to start crying, myself. It physically and mentally hurts me to see her in pain.

I'm not going to be selfish, Maddie needs a shoulder to cry on. At this point I don't care if I embarrass myself.

I feel like I'm going to faint, I'm so nervous. I took a deep breath in them exhaled. Okay, I can do this. I adjusted my hair in the reflection of the spoon next to me, then I slowly began to approach Maddie.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
So what do you think.... Did I do okay with the first chapter?

Oh by the way, this book starts right after "Could've Had It All." ended. In case you didn't notice 😉