Pizza? Pizza.

Maddie's POV
My heart feels as if it was ripped out of my chest and smashed into the ground. I'm furious! I want to scream and hit a wall. But I can't because I can't stop crying. I loved Diggie, he must not have felt the same way considering he left me, I'm such an emotional loser. The heat of Diggie's arms are slowly dissipating from me making me more and more upset.

The only thing in this world that understand me, is this cheesecake. We both had our souls eaten today. "I'm sorry cheesecake." I whispered quietly as I put a spoon full of cake in my mouth.

Before the glorious cheesecake hit my mouth I heard a loud thud. I spun around and saw Josh tripped over a wire.

"Nice going Romeo" He muttered to himself.

"Josh?" I wiped my eye makeup off my under eyes.

"You okay?" Josh got off the ground.

"The real question is are you okay? That was quite the fall you took."

He chuckled. "I'm fine."

"Good." I smiled a bit.

"But seriously though, are you okay?" Josh asked putting an arm on my shoulder.

I shrugged. "I guess... I mean it could have been worse." I started to choke up. "He could have literally taken my heart out of my chest."

"That bad eh?" I nodded as tears began to run down my face. "Come here." Josh said pulling me in for a hug.

"I thought he cared for me."

"Guys like Diggie don't deserve girls like you." Josh said into my ear.

"It's funny though," Josh raised an eyebrow. "Because like 3 weeks ago he told me he loved me and came back from Austrailia for me....but now he's leaving again."

Josh combed his fingers threw his hair. "Man I wish he could truly see what he's leaving. He must feel like the stupidest person in the world."

I faked a smile and stopped crying.

"Did you wanna maybe go to that yogurt place downtown?" Josh offered.

"Peppy Rainbow." I said with a bit of a stutter.

"Yah that's the place!"

I frowned. "Diggie and I used to work there."

"Oh sorry... How 'bout we order in some pizza at my place?"

"Sounds good." I smiled and backed away from Josh's embrace.

"Okay let's go." Josh put an arm around me and I gently pushed it off. "Sorry, I forgot"

"How could you forget we've been talking about it for the past ten minutes." I teased.

"I tend to forget the little things in life that upset me." He smirked.

I blushed and playfully hit Josh on his shoulder.