After Shock

Josh's POV
Am I dreaming? Someone needs to pinch me.

I don't know where that kiss puts mine and Maddie's relationship at, but I'm okay with wherever we are.

My head is spinning, I can't move. I feel like I'm going to faint.

"I just kissed Maddie Rooney..." I whispered to myself. I needed to say it aloud to assure this actually happened.

All of the sudden I heard some laughter. I looked up and saw that Maddie and Liv were watching me for the past four minutes pacing back and forth up the driveway.

Maddie blushed and Liv waved while laughing. "Hi Josh."

"Hey Liv...." My face started to heat up. "I'm going to go now..."

"Bye Josh." Maddie and Liv giggled.

I completely forgot I was still at the Rooney's house. What an idiot.

~*~*~*~

Later that night, I couldn't fall asleep. Thoughts wouldn't stop circling my brain.

This is truly one of the most happiest days of my life.

I want to tell my mom, but she wouldn't understand the feeling. She may believe she does, but trust me she doesn't. I feel like I'm on top of the world.

The only person on this planet who's feelings could come close to mine right now, are Maddie's.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
This week I have exams, so updates may be slow and few, but they will still happen because I have some pre-written chapters.

Love y'all too much to describe ❤️

My Twitter~ @FrehGalaski
My YouTube~ Freh 2.0