Me Party

Josh's POV
When I got home from set, I seriously didn't know what to do. I had a smile logged onto my face.

Those few minutes with Maddie were the best minutes I've ever spent on set. I like her so much! Her voice alone sends butterflies through my body.

I can't even play video games right now because my hands won't stop shaking.

The only thing I could do was blast pop love songs. I mean I could listen to some heavy metal and stuff, but that just doesn't feel right.

I pulled out my iPod from my back pocket and turned on Justin Timberlake song. It really speaks to me. I plugged my iPod into my speaker and started to jam out.

"I got that sunshine in my pocket. Got that good song in my feet!" I started to sing at the top of my lungs. Where's the fun in blasting music without singing along. And where's the fun in singing at the top of your lungs without dancing too. "I can't stop the feeling! So just dance, dance, dance!"

All of the sudden my music stopped. "Hey what's the deal!" I turned around to see who stopped my music. "Maddie?"

"Nice moves." Maddie chuckled.

I blushed. "What are you doing here?!"

"Well," Maddie took a seat on my couch. "Parker is at karate and I want to play some video games."

"Oh...okay? Sure..."

Maddie raised an eyebrow. "Oh so you can walk into my house without warning but when I do it to you it's weird? I see how it is." She teased.

"No it's fine!" I paused. "I'm just shocked."

"Did I scare wittle Josh?" Maddie mocked.

"No! Not at all." I crossed my arms, grabbed the controllers and sat down next to Maddie.

"Good, I don't want to have an easily scared teammate." Maddie smiled.