Thanks

Maddie's POV
"Bam! What?" I yelled jumping off the couch.

Josh got up and started to slowly clap. "Wow Maddie. Your pretty good."

"Pretty good?" I laughed. "I'm amazing!"

"I know you are." He winked flirtatiously.

Okay, now is my chance to flirt back. I bit my lip and fluttered my eyelashes a bit too much.

Josh laughed.

I forgot one key factor, I can't flirt.

"I can't tell if you were flirting or if you had something in your eye...?" Josh teased. I pushed his shoulders back and he fell on the couch. "But I find it adorable." Josh pulled me down with him.

I giggled and snorted a little. I snuggled into Josh and he blushed. Suddenly a vivid picture of Diggie popped into my mind and I got off of Josh and sat next to him.

Josh looked puzzled.

"Sorry I gotta go." A tear rolled down my face.

Josh put his arms around my waist and said quietly into my ear. "Hey, It's okay."

"It's not."

"I know." He leaned over my shoulder and kissed me on the cheek. "I'll walk you home, okay?" I nodded my head and we started to walk up the stairs.

~*~*~*~

On our way my arms got a little cold and Josh noticed me trying to warm my arms, so he lent me his sweater. I smiled. "I'm sorry about tonight... I shouldn't have even came."

Josh stopped walking and turned me around by the shoulders. "Never apologize for coming to see me." I blushed. "Seeing you for a split second makes me smile, even thinking about you makes me smile. I've never been so crazy about someone before in my life. If you need time, I'll give you all the time in the world, because you're the person I want to go through life with."

"How can you be so sure?" I asked slightly smiling.

He smirked then pulled me in for a kiss on the lips.

After the kiss I became speechless.

"Sorry, I had to." Josh said scratching the back of his neck.

I smiled then kissed him back. "Thank you." I then left and walked up my driveway.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
Can I just take a second to truly appreciate all my readers.

They other day I got home from the movies and I had 57 notifications!

You don't know how grateful I am to have such amazing readers 💕💕

I was wondering if y'all could check out my Twitter and youtube accounts?
My Twitter is @FrehGalaski, if you follow me tweet me to tell me your favourite chapter.
My youtube channel name is Freh 2.0. My goal for YouTube is to get 150 subscribers by the end of the year.