Reasons

Josh's POV
After Maddie and I made our relationship official, we just stood in awkward silence as we both smiled to ourselves.

"So that happened..." I said.

"Yah, should we like continue the lesson or like start where we finished tomorrow?" Maddie offered nervously tucking a strand of her hair behind her ear.

"We could do that...." I grabbed a basketball off the rack. "But I mean there's no point." I ran up to the net and shot the ball, it went into the net.

Maddie's jaw dropped. "How'd you do that?!"

"Between lessons with you and Voltage filming, I practiced a little." I smirked. "I didn't want to look like that much of a noob in front of my girl."

She blushed and giggled. "So no more lessons needed?"

"No, they never really were needed because I knew how to play all along, I was just a bit rusty." I put the basketball back on the rack. "I just needed an excuse to see you."

"Stop being cute!" She blushed to the point her face turned a bright strawberry red.

"Sorry it comes naturally." I winked, Maddie rolled her eyes. "I have a brilliant idea."

"Oh really? What is it? I'd love to hear." Maddie replied in a jokingly sarcastic tone.

"How about we go watch a movie and I will order us some pizza?"

"We could but I don't want to go to the movies, I'm sweaty." Maddie complained.

"That's where the brilliance to this idea comes into play." I put my arms on Maddie's waist. "We watch the movie here."

Maddie put her arms on my shoulder, we were now standing in an eighth grade slow dance form. "I knew there was a reason why I agreed to date you." I picked up Maddie and carried her in my arms to the living room. "And this is why."