Thief

This oneshot is 7 years in the future. The team parted ways 5 years ago. Robin (now Nightwing) and Starfire went back to Gotham. Cyborg had pursued a career at S.T.A.R labs at their headquarters in Washingon. Beastboy went back to the Doom Patrol but after a year had gained his spot in the Justic League. Raven had stayed in the tower to train the future titans.

Raven's POV

"Hey Rae!" Beastboy cheerfully said through the computer. "I know you love to hear my voice and all but it's 2 in the morning. Is something wrong?" He asked.

"Oh shit I'm sorry, I'll let you go so that you can go to sleep then." Raven replied.

"Don't bother Rae, I'm already up. Now tell me what's wrong before I have to do the face." He threatened.

"The face won't work on me anymore." Raven lied.

"Oh yeah? Maybe I should test that. You should know I've mastered the face for pretty much every small animal out there." He bragged.

"Considering all the women on the watchtower I'm sure you get a lot of practice doing that." She replied.

"Nope! I'd never cheat on you, Rae! You and sometimes Star are the only girls I do the face to." He replied.

"Oh" Raven replied with a slight blush at his first statement. "How is Starfire anyway?"

"She's good, hanging out with 'wing has really changed her wardrobe though. I haven't seen pink or purple on her since she left. Now quit changing the subject, Rae! I can't help if you won't tell me what's wrong."He said.

"I feel lonely." She whispered in reply. "The talks we have help but I miss you trying to include me in everything. I miss having you here with me."

"How about you and the little Titans come to the watchtower today and I give you guys a tour." Beastboy suggested. "I've got nothing to do until someone gives me another assignment and that won't be until next week."

"That sounds... Nice." Raven replied with a small smile.

"Great. Now unless you want to miss seeing me you need to get your grey butt in bed and sleep." He said.

"The same goes for you." She replied.

"Morning Rae, see you later today!"

"Good morning, Gar." She replied before hanging up. "Since they're all asleep I'll let them know in the morning."

Later on

"Everyone come here." Raven said loudly over the noise of the common room. Soon all of the new Titans came over.

"What is it, miss Raven?" A teenaged boy in a somewhat familiar traffic light costume said.

"Later on we will be going to the watchtower so I can visit an old friend. I expect all of you to be on your best behavior.

"Are we gonna be able to see Batman or Superman?"

"I wanna see Wonder Woman or Zatanna."

"Everyone quiet." Raven said in her monotone voice. It was almost instantly quiet; partly because she was respected and partly because she was scary. "We are about to leave so I'm only going to remind everyone once. I'm taking a big risk taking all of you to the watchtower so if you embarrass me in front of my friend, I'll make sure you pay when we get back.

After a chorus of "Yes Raven" they were teleported to the watchtower. Almost instantly the young titans had to fight their urges to run off to go see everything.

"Wow Raven they didn't actually run off the moment they got here." A now older Aqualad from titans east said.

"They know better that to do that. How have you been?" Raven asked, trying to make casual conversation while searching the area for the man she was here to see.

"He got selected to go on a quick scouting mission. He should be back in an hour. I could take everyone on a tour if you like?" he said, trying to put on the charm he knew worked when they were younger.

"You can give the titans a tour. I'll manage on my own. I'll see you around." Raven said while walking towards the elevator. She already had a place that she wanted to go. Eventually she found the room that she was looking for.

"You know that's someone's room, right? A young hero Raven didn't recognize said. "He probably won't be happy to find that someone went into his room without his permission."

"Am I supposed to care?" Raven asked the younger girl. She looked to be around 19 and have powers based around plants, based on her choice of outfit.

"I'll call changeling and tell him you're going into his room." She threatened.

"Go ahead and call him." Raven replied before phasing into his room. Despite being much more powerful at the age of 23, teleporting her whole team into space had drained her a bit. Not wanting to bother anyone trying to get a guest room, she decides that she could just nap in Changeling's room. While it was annoying that someone was going to call Changeling about it, she knew that he didn't mind her taking a nap in his room. The only thing that she could think of happening is him just making a couple of stupid jokes about her being in his bed, which she found she didn't mind as much as she thought she would. With these thoughts, she fell to sleep with a small smile on her face.

"Hey Rae." Raven heard someone say.

"Five more minutes Gar" She replied sleepily, getting comfortable on the green pillow.

Wait green pillow?

At this, Raven shot up. "Gar?" She asked, unsure if the voice was a part of her dream.

"Hey Rae. You feel better?" He asked, looking at her in concern.

"Yes, thank you." She responded while wondering how long she had been asleep. 

Beastboy looked like he was trying to find the words he wanted to say so Raven patiently waited for him. Just as he was about to say something, his communicator rung. Annoyed, he answered. "Hey Heather, what's up? 

"I forgot to call you because I was in the middle of something but now that i'm done I was wanting to tell you that some pale girl went into your room. I would go check and see if she stole something." Raven heard as Beastboy put it to speaker mode.

"Oh she stole something alright." Beastboy said as smiling at Raven.

"Are you alright? What did she steal?" the girl asked over the communicator.

"I'll call you back later, Heather. I've gotta do something real quick." Beastboy answered as he hung up.

"So what, pray tell, did I steal?" Raven asked as she looked at him with one eyebrow raised.

"My heart." He replied cheekily as he hugged her and kissed her on the cheek.

"And I intend on keeping it." Raven replied as she blushed and hugged back happily.

------------------------------------------------------------------------

I decided to keep this one short because last time I tried to make a longer one, Wattpad just decided not to post the whole thing. Hopefully this one doesn't get cut off.