To find a mate Part two!

Hey guys, two people have asked for more to this oneshot so I obliged. If there are any others that you would like more on, just let me know and I'll try to do some more for you guys

--------------------------------------------------------------------------
"Oh X'hal!"

Raven and Beastboy froze. Starfire had just walked in on a very 'private' activity between the two. Raven wrapped herself in her cloak and then teleported to her room and Beastboy ran to find his clothes, all while Starfire was standing there, still in shock. The other tow males ran into the room right as Beastboy got his pants on.

"What's wrong, Star?" asked Robin

"Friend Raven and friend Beastboy were doing the 'thing you told me about last week'

Before Cyborg or Robin could respond, Raven appeared out of a portal, now fully clothed and stood next to Beastboy.

"I can't let you get in most of the trouble when it was my idea explained Raven, seeing the look on Beastboy's face.

"I still can't grasp that little string bean actually got laid" said Cyborg, astonished.

At this, Raven had the urge to defend him, but seeing Beastboy with the 'don't bother it's useless to try' look on his face, she held her tounge.

"WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH YOU BEASTBOY!?" Robin screamed when he finally came to his senses.

"IT WAS BOTH OF US, IT'S NOT LIKE HE RAPED ME!" yelled Raven. Robin just ignored her and continued yelling at Beastboy.

"Did you at least use protection?" asked the leader, seemingly trying to calm down.

Beastboy, knowing he was about to shock everyone but Raven, "Nope, I didn't"

Everyone looked at Raven when he said this. "Am I supposed to be mad he didn't?" asked Raven

"Well, yeah you might be pregnant with his kid." said Cyborg.

"If I can manage to get pregnant, I would love for it to be Gar's child. retorted Raven.

After a few more questions and more screaming from Robin, the other three titans left, but not before Cyborg teased Beastboy a few more times.

"well, that went suprisingly well, I'm sorry for not using protection, it's okay if you hate me." said Beastboy.

"Hey, I'm not mad at you and I don't hate you, though I am a little disappointed." replied Raven

"And why is that?"

"We were interrupted"

A few hours later

"If that doesn't make you pregnant, I don't know what will." said Beastboy, now lying down with Raven lying down on top of him.

"I hope I do get pregnant." whispered Raven.

"Why is that?" asked Beastboy, confused.

"It's a selfish reason and you'll hate me and never wanna see me again." whispered Raven.

"Hey, it's okay, I'll never hate you" whispered Beastboy as he rubbed her back trying to comfort her and thinking about Timid in Nevermore.

"Promise?"

"If you didn't hate me when I told you I had to control my urges to have sex with you for years, I don't think I'll ever hate you, I know I won't." replied Beastboy

"I wanna be pregnant because then you can't ever leave me. I know you mated me because of your hormones, I let you because I love you" whispered Raven, looking down.