He is perfect

Lucy's POV

I woke up the next day, i felt like a whole knew person, so much had happened in the space of one night. I don't want to move from this spot, I just want this to last forever. The sun had just risen as was shining in through my window, the light was shining on him, he was laying there, I've never actually looked at him when he has been sleeping, even though we have shared a bed so many times, I've never looked at him like this before, I've never noticed how his hair falls over his eye a little, how his teeth show a little when he sleeps. He sleeps on his belly facing me, whilst I'm looking at him I hear him mutter in a sleepy tone with his eyes still shut.

Morning Luce.

It's like he knows I'm staring. He opens his eyes and looks at me.

Morning Natsu.
How are you?
I'm great thanks how you.
I'm feeling good.
Last night was...
Yeah it was.

We both smile, he pulls me in to him, I snuggle in to his chest, he is so warm, maybe because he is a fire dragon slayer but it's feels so nice, I just want to stay in his arms like this forever.

I love you Lucy.
I love you too Natsu.
Hey Luce?
Yeah?
I just realised we never actually spoke about if you were gonna stay here or not.
Oh yeah, we were to busy arguing over Loke.
Well I was thinking, seeing as we are gonna be in the guild together, do you wanna move in perminatly?
Really?
Well before we became a couple I was gonna ask anyway, so why not?
Ok sure why not.
Great.

We stay in bed for the rest of the day. The next few weeks fly bye, we graduate from Fairytail, I move in with Natsu, which upsets my parents and Michelle but they understand. We end up having Gray, Juvia, Erza and Jellal all move in as well, Gray and Juvia are in Natsu old room and we put Erza and Jellal in the spare room downstairs. It's awesome us all living together, the others are always at our house, Cana and Bickslow pretty much live on our sofas because she is always passing out from drinking and he won't leave her, they are so cute. Finally the day comes for us to all join fairytail guild. We get up and find Erza has made us all breakfast, she is like the house mom. We all eat then make our way to fairytail, on the way we end up meeting the rest of our group, we walk in to the guild, everyone just stares at us.

Welcome graduates.
Hello principle Makarov.
Welcome to Fairytail, and please I'm not your principle anymore, here people either call me master of just Makarov. If you would all like to come over here and we will sort out your fairy tail emblems.

We all go over and get our emblems, I get a bright pink one on the outside of my hand. Master then goes on to explain how things work, it sounds like it's gonna be hard work but it should be great.

Will everyone gather round, I have revived word that the grand magic games are coming up. For those who don't know what the games are its an event where every guild in the land come together to compete in a serious of trials. We have 6 months, you will all have 4 months to train, then on the 5th month I will put you all on a mini trial to choose which 6 I will send in to the games, then you will have 1 final month to prepare. So good luck everyone, even you our new recruits will be considers for a space on the team.

We all decide to go our separate ways to train. Me, Natsu, Happy, Gray, Juvia, Erza, Jellal, Wendy, Carla, Levy, Gajeel, Pantherlily and two senior members of fairytail Droy and Jet all decide to do our training at the beach. We have 3 months of intense training ahead of us, I decide to work on my magic stamina as I always seem to run out of magic energy at the worst times, all my spirits help me every way they can. I also work on summoning more then 1 spirit at a time which will come in very handy. After just one week I already feel so much stronger, I think these 3 months are going to be awesome. After our first week we decide to have a celebration, all us girls meet up in the room we hired and start drinking.

Hey lu lu, I've noticed there is something different about you.
I noticed it to Levy.
Maybe it's the increase in my magic.
No I noticed something had changed before this week.
Oh, I know what it is.
What?
What is it lu lu?
Me and Natsu, well you know.
You had sex?!
Yeah.
OMG LU LU, why have you only just told us.
This is wonderful news.
hang of have you been doing it since we moved in?
No don't worry you two.
Oh thank god
Well come on we want details.
Fine well....

Flashback to graduation ball night (warning this bit is gonna be a little bit graphic so some people may want to skip to the next chapter)

He pushed me up against the door and kept kissing me, he stopped kissing me, we looked each other in the eyes, we didn't say anything. I pulled him in to my room, I started to undo his shirt, I threw it over the other side of the room. He pulled me in and started to kiss me again running his hands over my body, he started to undo my dress, then let it drop to the floor.

Are you sure Lucy?
Yeah, I'm ready Natsu, are you?
Yeah, I love you Lucy.
I love you too.

We smile at each other he kisses me. I sit on the edge of the bed and he pushes me down, he gets on top and starts to kiss my neck, his lips feel so warm against my skin, his hand starts to run down my body, he starts to rub my clit, it sends shivers over my body, I let out a slight moan, oh this feels amazing. He then starts to kiss his way down my body, he then kisses my inner thigh, I feel him move up then his mouth meets my clit.

Oh god.

His tongue is going mad down there, I start to feel my body tighten, what is this feeling? I don't know what it is but it's amazing. After a short time he gets up and starts to undo his trousers, he throws them across the room, he puts on a condom then joins me on the bed, he is on top of me. I run my hand through his hair as he stares into my eyes. I can feel his cock against me. Without thinking I bite my lip. I can feel him slowly entering me, my fingers dig into his back. He starts to get a rhythm.

Oh god Natsu.

He starts to get harder and harder, which makes me moan louder.

Oh.... Yes... Natsu.... Fuuuuckk.

He pounds his dick in hard which causes me to scratch his back, he lets out a moan.

Shit Lucy, that hurt.
Sorry.
It's cool, I kinda liked it.

He kisses me again and pulls me hair a little, it hurt a little but in a good way. I don't want this feeling to end, this feels so, so, so amazing, maybe it's because I waited or maybe it's because I'm in love I don't know. I can feel what I think is Natsu cuming, he pulls out his dick and falls next to me, we both lay there out of breath. He looks at me and smiles.

(A/N so I know that Jellal isn't a part of fairy tail, but in this he is, and I also know that Gajeel and Lilly didn't go to beach and train with team Natsu and the rest but again for this fanfic they did haha. Btw I hope your all enjoying this. NALU IS LIFE haha)