Slumber Party

Lucy's POV

I wake up and roll over to see

Morning beautiful how are you
Natsu!?

I scream and shoot up right in my bed I look next to me, it was just a dream he is not really there.

That was so weird.

I jump out of bed and go and have some breakfast, I come back up to my room and do some homework before I go to Levi's as I have a lot of time to kill. At about 4ish I start getting ready, there is a knock at my door.

Come in.

It was my sister Michelle

Hello big sis
Hey Michelle what's up?
I'm going to my friends house tonight and dad said that I have to tell you that you have to get a lift to your friends house.
But I told him I don't want no one knowing about how wealthy we are.
He said it is not safe out there and that you need to get a lift.
Fine but I will not let them driver drop me right outside, deal?
Deal.
Ok I gotten get ready, I'll meet you downstairs in a bit, ok?
Ok

And with that Michelle runs out my room. I continue to get ready I put on a green and a pair of shorts. I put a small bit of my hair up and put a pink bow round it. I find a bag and put a change of clothes in and some Pyjamas, I grab my slippers and eye mask and go downstairs, i let the cook know I won't be there tonight and in the morning. I meet Michelle on the hallway and we leave. The driver drops Michelle off first then takes me to Levi's.

Hey can you stop here please.
Yes miss Lucy
Thanks.

He stops the car and I get out and walk to Levi's house. As I walk to the house I see Natsu and Lissanna, I was about to call them when I see Lissanna slap Natsu. I put my head down and keep walking. I get to Levi's house, I'm about to knock.

Hey Lucy.
Oh hey lis, how are you?
Yeah, good, how you?
I'm good.

Is she lying to me, maybe she just doesn't want to talk about it. I knock on the door.

Hey Lu Lu, hey lis, come in guys, I'll take your bags, everyone's in the living room.

We walk into the living room, looks like me and Lissanna are last to join the party, everyone is here, Erza, Wendy, Carla, Cana, Mirajane, Juvia and Evergreen.

Hey guys

They all greet us. We sit down and join the party. There are make overs boy talk, we even watch a bunch of movies, after the we watch the notebook i see Lissanna walk off, I follow her upstairs.

Hey lis, are you ok?

She turns to me, crying. All I do is hug here and comfort her. After a while she stops crying.

Natsu just broke up with me.
What!?
He dumped me, he said he still cares about me but if he stayed with me he would be living a lie as he has feelings for someone else.

My heart sank when she said that, was I the reason one of my friends is now heart broken.

I'm so sorry lis, want me to go kick his ass?

She giggles.

No, thank you though, ergh why am I so upset, I could tell things weren't good between us anymore, I think it's just a shock that I don't have him anymore.
I can promise you it will all be ok. You are so kind and pretty, there is someone better then Natsu out there for you.
Thanks Luce, your an awesome friend.
No problem.
Oh and don't worry, I won't make things awkward or make anyone choose sides, especially you, you his best friends girlfriend I couldn't do that to you.
Thanks lis.

We share a hug and join the group, for a little longer I just keep thinking about Natsu and Gray. At around 2ish we all fell asleep. The next morning I wake up to all the girls giggling in the kitchen, I walk out and join them.

What's so funny?
Erza is being asked on a date.
What!

I look out the window to see Erza and a boy with blue hair and a strange black mark on his face. She hugs him then turns around and comes back to the house, she walks in, shuts the door and stands there frozen. We all stare to scared to ask anything.

I'm going on a date

We all start screaming with excitement and run and hug Erza.

When?

Erza looks at us panicked and starts talking really fast.

Tonight, that doesn't leave me much time to prepare, what will I wear, what if I over dress, what if I don't dress up enough. I NEED HELP.

We all look at each other we quickly get dressed and head to the mall. We walk around getting Erza ready, we start with an outfit, we pick out loads of choices for her, she goes and tries them on. After a while she comes out in a blue dress, I walk up to her and hand her a pair of silver heels to try on.

You look awesome Erza, I think your date is going to go awesome.

She once again has a strange look on her face.

Oh gosh, what if he really likes me and invites me back to his, I didn't think about that, I don't even know what to do, do I need to get new underwear too, what are girls wearing today. I need inspiration.

On her finale sentence pulls my top open to.

Erza I could have just taken you to the bra section and showed you my bra on the shelf.

This makes everyone laugh. We take Erza to pay for the dress and shoes, then take her underwear shopping, we all end up buying a few little bits. As we leave the underwear store we bump into Gray and Natsu.I look at Gray who smiles at me, then I see Natsu who is staring at me.

Sorry but we have no time to stop and chit chat we are on a quest.

And with that Erza and everyone else runs off i stay behind and explain.

What's up with Erza.
Oh we have brought her shopping, she has a date tonight.
Really who with.
Some guy.

As I talk to them I see gray look at me funny.

Whats up gray?
Erm Luce some of the buttons on your shirt are missing.

As I look down I see that I have become very exposed, which makes Gray and Natsu stare I quickly cover up.

Oh yeah, Erza ripped my shirt open earlier to see my underwear.
What do you girls do when shopping.
Well Natsu that's a secret I can never tell.

I giggle which makes Natsu blush, Gray notices Natsu blushing.

Hey firebrain we best get going.
Hey frosty don't call me that.
I'm gonna go before you two start another fight, bye babe, bye Natsu.

I kiss Gray on the cheek and leave then both wave me off. I quickly catch up to the girls and see Erza once again having a break down over makeup. I giggle to myself, I love these girls.