Welcome to Fairy Tail

Lucy's POV

I woke up that Monday morning so excited, today was the day I finally start Fairy Tail Academy, I won't have to attend a stupid normal school, where I won't have to hide who I really am anymore. I am Lucy Heartfilia and I'm a celestial wizard. I jumped in the shower, once out I put on my brand new uniform,

 I jumped in the shower, once out I put on my brand new uniform,

I ran down stairs and grabbed some breakfast. I decided I didn't want people to know about my families wealth so I went to catch the bus, admittedly for the first time, but I like to try new things. When the bus finally stopped I was so excited I ran off the bus, I stood outside the gate of my new school and stared.

Hello, are you ok?

A girl with bright red hair walks up to me.

Oh hi, yeah I'm fine, I was just looking, I'm new here today.
Well welcome, I'm Erza Scarlet, I am part of the student council, what's your name?
I'm Lucy, Lucy Heartfilia.
Nice to meet you Lucy, come on follow me I'll show you to the principals office.
Thanks that's really kind of you.

I follow the red head to the office, it becomes clear that the student council are quite powerful, as we are walking people are moving out of her way. She seems really nice hopefully I have my first friend at this school.

Here we are, I'll wait here whilst you get your schedule.
Thanks Erza.
My pleasure.

I knock on the door and go inside.

Ah you must be Lucy.
Yeah that's me.
Welcome to Fairy Tail academy, I'm Principal Mokarov, may I ask what magic you use, we like to keep a record of students magic for emergencies.
I'm a celestial wizard I currently hold 5 silver keys and 10 gold keys.
Wonderful I'll add all that to the file. Here is your schedule, here is your pass to get you in and out of school and here is your locker key, yours is locker 218. If there is nothing else you are free to leave.
Thanks principal Mokarov, bye.

I walk out and look for Erza I find her and she looks at my schedule, it looks like we have all the same lessons this is great. We go to our first lesson.

Time skip

It looks like I'm still not very good at math, my head still hurts from trying to work it all out.
Don't worry Lucy you will get the hang of it, would you like to come and have lunch and meet my friends?
Thanks Erza that would be great.

We grab some food from the canteen then head out to the field, there is a small shelter with a huge table full of people. I can hear them all talking.

What did you say flame brain!?
I said move out my way ice princess!
Oh that's it bring it on!
I'm all fired up!

A boy with pink hair and a boy with black hair are having a fight, Erza stands in the middle of them as they are about to use their magic, she is so brave.