"She's a model like me and you expect me to believe she's our friend?! The only model we are both friends with is Kendall because the other one died!!!"

"Babe, please calm down..."

"I won't calm dow--" he cut me by kissing me on the lips and quickly whispered to my right ear...

"Caraisaliveandsheownsthis."

"What? Go slow."

"Let me just show you..."

He guided me towards the kitchen and surprised at what we saw...

A smiling, breathing and in flesh Cara Delevingne...

"Hey Gi!" She said. I ran to her had hugged her tight.

"How?" I asked both of them.

"Well babe, I was the one in her car and..."

"I took a cab instead..."

"Yeah. And I am sorry for lying about the bruises." He said while looking down and scratching his head.

They told me everything even the fact that Cara doesn't want Kendall or anyone to know that she is alive...

But Kendall feels the same way for her and before I was going tell her that Zayn put his hand on my mouth and whispered...

"Let them figure out everything on their own."

I smiled at him...I was about to give hime a kiss when suddenly we heard footsteps and a voice very much likely coming from Kendall.

"Cara, go. Hide!" Zayn warned.

And she was fast as lightning to do so.

"Guys, I found a picture of me lying on the living room's floor on my way here, why?"

Uh oh!

"Uhhm. I--uhh...my friend is a uhh...a huge fan of yours...yeah, that's it." Zayn said with a big sigh of relief.

"Can I leave you guys? This house is giving me goosebumps."

"You can go Ken. Thanks for driving me here."

"You're most welcome, bae. Bye, ZiGi!"

And we bid her goodbye. Cara showed up and told us she was going to get some rest but before she did I reminded her of Kendall's birthday...

"Hey Cara! It's Kendall's birthday the day after tomorrow. You comin'?"

"I wish I could..."

"You don't have to let her know you're there."

"You got a plan?"

"Yeah...let's discuss it tomorrow."

"Alright. I'll go get some rest and you lovebirds just show your way out on your own. Bye."

"Bye, C!"

Cara went upstairs. Zayn showed me the rest of the house and why it was made...

"This house was designed for Kendall and Cara to live in after they get married but you know..."

"Yeah. Too bad."

------------------------------------------------------

Kendall's POV

I was on my way to my car when I had an urge to look back at the house and...

...I saw a figure of a blonde woman peeking from a window on the second floor of the mansion looking straight at me...

A figure that I never thought I'd see again...

A figure that I have been longing to hold...

Cara.

I shook my head and glanced at the window again but to my dismay the figure was gone...

Kendall, Cara's dead...

She's not there...

You're just hallucinating...

My thoughts are maybe correct but the past months I have been feeling her presence around me from a distance but still...I felt it as if she was watching my every move...

...even when I am with Harry I still think she's with us.

How can I move on from her when every millisecond she's all that occupies my mind?

She's gone and she took my heart with her.

I looked at the picture again and still in dibelief that it was a from our vacation...

It was when I used her phone to take a selfie on our last day in Bahamas when she was making breakfast.

I remembered that day...then tears strolled down my face as I reminisce.

The day when I fell for her even more. I released a huge sigh. I whispered before starting the car and driving back home...

"I miss you, love."

------------------------------------------------------

Sorry for the errors...

I really want this lame story to end but I have to sleep coz I have been up for more than a day. Which is obviously not good when the therapist said I should get a lot of rest and not stress out on things...I blame one person.

Don't forget to vote and follow my account. Feedbacks and hatred are accepted. 😂

I love you all...I think? 😅❤

-