I'll Get To See Her Again

Start from the beginning

Cara: Positive. Now be careful with my lambo...it goes from zero to a hundred in a blink of an eye.

Zayn: I will...

Cara left and I was about to leave too, I started the car and stepped on the gas...Man! This car is cool! I opened my window, put my left hand out and felt the cold breeze brought by the speed.

I looked at my rear view mirror and saw Kendall running towards the car and before I could focus back on the road there was a truck going fast at the intersection and I have to avoid it but the car went towards the cliff so all I could do was jump out from the window...

I saw how the car fall, burn and explode right before my eyes. I was at the edge of the cliff about to escape from the scene before the ambulance and police came and inspect what had happened.

MAN I AM SO DEAD TO CARA...

I called her and after a couple of rings she answered my call.

(A/N: This is what Cara looks like while talking to Zayn on the phone at LAX)

"Yo Cara!"

"Zayn, is this you?"

"Yeah. I have to tell you something...important."

"What is it? Quick I am about to board."

"Don't leave."

"What the fuck?! We talked about this."

"I uhh-I uhm...ITRASHEDYOURCAR.."

"What?! Where are you?"

"I'm heading towards your secret house at Calabasas...go there as fast as you can..."

"What the hell?"

"Look it's important. I gotta go."

After the phone call I went to her mansion which is about twelve blocks away from Kendall's. When Cara arrived I told her what happened and she thanked me as this will be her escape from pain...by pretending she's dead.

- End of Flashback -

Everything that happened that night has been very terrible for me...even for my relationship with Gigi. Especially every time I have to go see Cara. She's been suspecting me for having an affair with another girl.

I was washed away from my thoughts when Cara snapped her fingers in front of my face.

"Zayn! Hello! Earth to Zayn Malik!!!"

"Huh? What?"

"You spaced out...Gigi's calling through your phone."

"Oh shit! I'm dead. This is your fault for making me bring you food all the time."

I answered the phone and tried to talk to Gigi smoothly.

"Hi, babe!"

"Hi babe, you know this app where you can locate another iphone?"

"Huh? I don't know. But that'd be awesome!"

"It's really awesome and I'm using it to locate you."

"Why do you need to locate me? I told you I was going to visit a friend."

"A friend who happens to live twelve blocks away from Kendall's house?"

"Uhh-I...uhh...yeah?"

"Stop stuttering. I'm on my way there...I'm with Kendall."

"What?! No! You can't!!!"

"See you soon, babe!"

The call ended there and I gave Cara a worried look.

"What did she say?" Cara asked. I bet she'll freak out when she hears what I have to tell.

"Gigi found out where I am. She's coming..."

"Well...we can tell her everything." Cara butted in.

"...with Kendall." I covered my ears after adding that.

"What?! This can't happen! I can't show myself to her! I might break down and cry and beg and ask her to stay..." She's talking hysterically and I think she's about to hyperventilate any moment so I cut her sentence.

"Then go hide! This place is too humongous for them to find out that you're here...and breathing."

I told her but then a huge smile crept into her face and she said, "I'll get to see her again."

I just smiled at her childish act. Our eyes widen as we heard a very loud and authoritative Gigi from outside.

"Zayn, open this door right now!"

I walked towards the door and...

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

CLIFFHANGER!

------------------------------------------------------

Should they meet?

Sorry for the errors.

Don't forget to vote and follow my account. Thank you so much. I am also planning to end the story and I am half-hearted to leave wattpad for good. It's been a great experience.

---