Chapter 14 - Happily Ever After

Start from the beginning

"Liam, let. go." I order, putting emphasis on 'let' and 'go'. "Sorry princess but no can do, well not unless you admit to being Everlie, you filthy, backstabbing, bitchy, murderer." A gasp leaves my mouth and I feel tears brimming in the corner of my clear blue eyes. "What did you just call me?" I ask in a cold voice.

"You heard," he snarls, this irked me even more, "Answer this Liam. What's the reason I'm a murderer ?" I say raising my voice an octave, my back still facing him, "Wouldn't want you to cry now would we, Adams," I snort at this and turn to face him. I see an irritating smirk on his chapped lips, "Crying is child's play, Davidson," I mock him back.

"Why are you crying then?" I take this chance to sniff and then chuckle darkly, "I think we both know why," I even with him making his smirk grow, "You like seeing me upset, Liam?" I spit his name like it's poison on my tongue, he starts to shake his head whilst saying "No, it actually pains me," I raise my eyebrow at his stupid retort and laugh at it.

"Pain? You don't know what pain is you asswipe," I throw back at him in a cool voice, "No, but I know you do, just thought I'd ask if you wanted a Band-Aid for your pain, which may I add you did create yourself," He hisses with delight, while I just proceed to let tears burn my skin. Usually, someone would say 'I don't want him to see my weak side' but nope, he said it pains him and the uncomfortable look on his face tells me loud and clear he doesn't want to see this.

I start taking small steps towards him, stopping just before our noses touch. Then I lean over towards his ear making sure to wipe my teary cheek on his cheek, "Does me crying hurt your minuscule emotions? Or are you setting me up so you can ruin my masterpiece?" I hiss into his ear pressing my lips up to them. I feel him gulp since my lips are still connected to his disgusting ear, "Nervous?" I hiss into his ear again. He gulps and I smirk, "Good, at least we know you are one thing," pausing for the effect he continues to stand there, "Apathetic, sleazy, fuck boy." With that, I strut out of the building.

As soon as my sneaker-clad feet hit the soaked cement outside, tears roll down my face then merge into the rain. I begin to sprint off in a random direction, I vaguely remember to be the way to a park.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

That's how I ended sitting on a park bench, crying my eyes out for fifteen minutes while watching many people be happy.

Charming right?

"You seem like you're having fun," I hear a voice say from behind me making me jump in surprise, chuckling dryly I reply with "Absolutely," I then turn around and see a drenched Sophie crouching behind me, "How'd you find me?" I ask while throwing my eyes to the floor, "This is such a Liv move," she says while sitting down next to me on the wet bench. I chuckle at her statement but it comes out forced, "The rains beautiful, don't you think?" I ask changing the subject, she hums before responding, "Sure, but I prefer the sun," her statement makes me wonder and I turn my head from the ground to see her staring at the sky.

"Why?" I wait a few seconds before she turns her head to me and says, "Because it reminds me of you," what's that meant to mean? "What do you mean?" I say voicing out my question, "It means, the sun is like you, hot, fiery, shines brightly, always happy even when it's not, it shines brighter than any star and it's always there even when it's cloudy," I furrow my eyebrows together and say...

"But when it rains it always hides, never confronts its problem's, because basically I never find the rainbow the sun's meant to make," I tell her back. She giggles and puts her hand on mine, "Liv, you're just human, we all have problems. Everyone has a story that's made them the way they are today, Livvy your story ended badly," No shit, "So make a squeal and this time you write it not anyone else," She has a good point. 

"You're right, I'm writing my own story and this time the ending is going to be my Happily Ever After," I conclude. Sophie chuckles and I stand up with power, "Shall we go home now?" I ask her and she nods, eager to get out of the rain.

AN 07.09.2021 - Honestly I should've made this a wlw book from this point on. Liam kinda sucks lol

-----------------

Liam's P.O.V

Holy fuck.

Did I seriously hurt my beautiful angle like that? How could I be so horrid to her, I always knew I was the reason that she was hurting but it was so much easier to blame her for everything and the fact that I accused her of being Everlie was stupid, they look nothing alike and don't act anywhere near the same. I guess it was just weird that when Amelia called Everlie, Lively's phone went off. Must have been a coincidence.

I run my hand through my sweaty hair in irritation. No wonder she hates me, I've given her many reasons to. I'm such an idiot. A hot, idiot but an idiot nonetheless. "Yo dude, calm your testosterone, what's up?" Chris asks, I then begin to pull at my wet hair, "I fucking made her cry," I said through gritted teeth, they all raise their eyebrows at me and I glare at the wall, "Lively?" Reece asks, I can tell that he's getting angry but I don't really give a flying fuck.

"You hurt my girlfriend?" Reece says in fury, I just roll my eyes, "We all know that she's not your girlfriend; also she's my fucking best friend," I say glowering at his face, "Mate, we all know you lost that privilege when she moved in primary," Mariah says in a 'duh' tone.

I'm sick and tired of people saying I lost that 'privilege', because I don't care, I am her best friend and she is mine. Mine.

"Fuck.off," I say slowly.

"Let.it.go." They all say back.

I furiously stand up and stomp out of the room. How could they, they know she's my weak spot. All I really want to do is get us back to being normal. Maybe I should enter her school and force her into being my best friend again.

Actually no, that'd be creepy if anyone did something like that. I wonder if she's trying to become my best friend again and hopefully, she's not stalking me, the way I just thought of.

-------------------

Little did he know (((;

Okay sooooooooooooooo, sad aye he's such a bully. It's, "Mummy, my ex-best friend thinks I murdered my father, what do I do?" *Awkward silence*

VOTE.COMMENT.LOVE.ENJOY.LIFE (:

-L.R