The Time Turner Heist: Part 1

Harry POV

'What's wrong, Hermione?'
Harry looked at Ron.

Ron didn't reply.
Something was off.

'Nothing's wrong.'
'Why had you wanted to talk-'

'Just a private matter. It's sorted out now.'

Harry would talk to her or Ron sooner or later. Maybe she had a problem but she wouldn't say in front of everyone... Maybe.

'Uh then come on. Take your seats. We are having a meeting for the change in the plan.'

'When are we executing it?' Asked Neville.
'How about today night?'
'Sounds good.' Said Neville.

'So I will just give the rough plan layout first.' said harry. 'Luna, Hermione and Ginny will carry out hermione's plan at Hogwarts... after we work out the deception- me, Ron and Neville.'

'Yeah. First off we owl Dumbledore to meet at the damn muggle hotel residence. I have planned the owl post with harry.' said Neville.

'How can you be sure Dumbledore will do according to the letter?' asked Ron.

'We gotta take risks even though they might seem dumb.' said harry.
***

'Its almost 7, are you sure Dumbledore will come?' Neville asked.

'Nah just hope that he comes. And if he sends some goons, we r gonna apparate to Hogwarts.' said harry.

'Got it, man.' said Neville.
All this while ron had been quiet.

'Ron, what happened?'
Ron didn't seem to hear him.

'Ron, what the hell happened?'
That snapped Ron back to his senses.

'huh - huh What happened?

'Why did Hermione call you?'
'Who? Me? Uh nothing just a misunderstanding.'

'Dont lie, Ron. Tell us the truth. We are your friends.' Said Neville.

'Why in holy merlin's name was Hermione looking like she had been crying?'

'She wasn't crying. Maybe you just saw it wrong...'

'I have eyes for a fucking reason, Ron. And there is no need to lie to me.' said harry.

'Yeah. We won't judge you, Ron. Tell us what you did wrong-'

'Why do you guys thing it was I who did something wrong?' snapped Ron.

'Your face gave it away.'

'Guys I just need some time. To think it through. And you will come to know off it. Sooner or later.'

With that Ron walked away to the corner of the street.

'Well, that show was abrupt' said Neville.
***
Ginny Pov
She was sure something must have happened between Ron and Hermione in that room. Hermione had looked as if she had been crying.

Whatever happened she had to bloody well find out what the fuck was happening here...

The boys had already left. They had yet to leave. They had decided to apparate to Hogsmeade and use the shrieking shack and cross the whomping willow to enter Hogwarts.

They had to do this. End this once and for all.