Travelling through Dimensions

Harry POV
Dumbledore explained us that we had not only travelled through time but through dimensions...

'What does that even mean?' Asked a confused harry.

'It means that we are from different timelines, harry.' Said Hermione.

'Exactly, miss Granger. In this particular timeline you all were meant to come and make things right. But you can't change what happened in your timeline. You won't understand much about dimension travel but it means that in your timeline all this doesn't matter though it does in this one.' Explained Dumbledore.

'You mean what we have done doesn't matter? You mean I have to go back to that hellhole? UNACCEPTABLE' shouted Draco banging his head against the table.

'Draco' cried Hermione. 'Don't-'
'I am sorry, Hermione but if it mean going back I may as well die.'

Draco was about to kill himself but Dumbledore disarmed him.

'You will do no such thing, mister Malfoy and it matters a lot. There are many dimensions. The slightest time travel won't change dimensions but a big one like this will change the passage of time resulting in alternate dimensions. I do not expect you to grasp the shock so soon but we don't have much time.'

'Let me KILL myself' shouted Draco from the corner.

'What do you mean we don't have much time, professor?' Asked Hermione.

'I mean I have arranged with much effort to arrange a dimension portal for you' he looked at his watch. 'Ten minutes from now. But before that I have another important thing to say to you.'

'Lily, James, Sirius, Regulus and Remus. You have to do a work in order to maintain the dimension stability. You have to research on dimension travel and make dimension portals appear in their timelines at the following list of times.' He brought out a list.

Lily was the first one to get it. 'You mean we were the ones who brought them here?' She asked incredulously.

'But that's ridiculous' said Sirius.

'It is true' said Dumbledore his eyes twinkling 'It was a matter of co-ordination. And I suggest a talk with you all afterwards. But now that only a few minutes are left. It's time for goodbye's.'

The goodbye's were the most painful. Knowing that he would never see them again pained him.
And harry didn't know whether he was going mad but he wanted to kill himself.

He couldn't bear it. Not again.
The pain ringed in his heart and his heartbeats got faster.

All of them were extremely unhappy but the most unhappy of them were him and ... Draco?

'You wanted this didn't you?' Hissed Draco.
'Of course, Malfoy' smirked Ron.

'Mione will kill you if she knew.'
'Ah no she won't! Sorry to burst your little bubble but malfoy-'

'You know what Weasley. Mark this as a promise. You will get what you deserve. And I promise you that soon, in the coming years I will make your life hell.'

'That's a good one' laughed Ron 'But you are the one going to hell, Malfoy' he sneered then walked away.

He wondered what was going on between the two but didn't care.
Because pain was engulfing him.

'There' shouted Dumbledore.

There it was. Like it was always there. It wasn't a door. It was more like a black void.

Suddenly Neville apparated with Luna. 'Hope I ain't late' said Neville. 'Nah I ain't.'

And then they went and jumped in.
Into the void of timelines. They had to jump in the right one.

'Now'.