The Confession

Draco POV
'Draco... You're back but didn't you just go...' Hermione asked.
'Um yeah.. Uh oops I guess this is the wrong time.'

'Wait. Why did you return? You surely wouldn't have left if you cared for me-'
'And I surely wouldn't have returned if I didn't care for you. Actually I was wor-'

Draco stopped in his tracks.
He saw the letter in Hermione's hands.

He understood what was going on.
Hermione noticed where he was looking.
'Do you have the other half?'

Draco had two choices. Hand over Hermione the letter and end the lies or Obliviate her.
But even if it was her benefit be couldn't avoid it forever...

The truth had been hidden long enough.
Draco nodded.

'I surrender' said Ron.
'Not so soon, sweetie' smiled Hermione in an evil manner.

Ron gulped.

'But first you will have to head what I say.' Said Draco as he walked over to the two of them.

'I will tell you the truth. All of it. All what had happened. But the condition is that no one else is to know about it.'

'But everybody has the right-'
'Yeah, they have but right now what's important is getting back to our dimension.'

'If you have been framed why do you even want to be go back?' Asked Hermione.
'Because for once in my life I want to live life the fair way.'

'How many months?' Hermione asked tearface.
Draco didn't reply.
'Answer me Draco. How many?'

'1...' Hermione sighed in relief.
'Year' ended Draco.

***Harry POV He didn't know what Hermione had called Ron for

***
Harry POV
He didn't know what Hermione had called Ron for. But it wasn't necessary to know especially when Hermione was in one of her moods.

He had gathered a group meeting with the others. To confirm the plan. The plan which had to be rearranged...

Hermione and Ron had been in that room for almost half an hour. Causing suspicion. But they waited for the duo. No one wanted a taste of Hermione's fury in those moody days.

Harry had been racking his brains. About how the plan should change-

Suddenly the door opened.
'Finally' sighed Neville.

But something was not right...
Ron was looking... Scared
And Hermione was... Wait a second- had she been crying?
Something was definitely not going right and Harry was about to find out what.
***