The Room of Requirement

Hermione POV
It wasn't there. Hermione's plan had utterly failed... There was no time turner... in this dimension..

Ginny and Luna didn't know what to do.
'What in merlin's name exactly are we doing?'
'Waiting for the boys. They will be here any minute.' said Hermione.

Suddenly the doors opened.

'Harry' said Hermione. 'Thank goodn-'
The person was following him was neither Neville nor Ron.
It was none other than him.

Dumbledore.

'Greetings, Miss Granger.' smiled Dumbledore.
'And Miss Lovegood and Miss Weasley. Your arrangements have been made.'

Hermione didn't think she had heard him right.
'What?'
The doors opened once again and in came Ron and Neville... But something caught Hermione's eye.
Neville was carrying the time turner...?

'Tomorrow' continued Dumbledore, 'In the morning I have talked with harry on what he has to do' He gave harry a grim look 'And at noon, you all may take leave from this ah so very sweet and caring dimension.'

Hermione noticed the word dimension. Did he know?...

'Except Harry of course' he added.
'Of course harry is coming with us' said ginny 'if we truly are leaving'...

'But that is impossible, my dear.'

'And why is that?' fumed ginny.
She was surely not happy with the conversation.

'Because he has vowed' Neville muttered 'The unbreakable vow'...

Those words came as a bang to Hermione... no harry surely wouldn't have... but she knew harry- harry would always do what is right and think through things unlike Ron...
***
They were to sleep in the gryffindor common room which was currently vacant.

'What the hell happened?' asked Hermione.
Hermione's mouth fell open as Neville finished the story.

'But does he have a plan?' asked Hermione.
Neville shook his head 'Atleast not that I know of... and I heard the convo of the vow. I don't think there's any flaw.'

'So now we just fucking sleep and tommorows carry out hermione's plan at noon while harry pretends to confess a bloody fucking lie and we just fucking leave him in this bloody fucking dimension' said ginny.

'Honestly gins, mom would surely murder you if she heard that hell of a sentence from you. No need to swear much.' said Ron.

'I don't fucking bloody care'
***
Harry Pov
'Here you are, harry.' said Dumbledore. 'Good night. Be warm and cozy and wait for tomorrow.' Dumbledore smiled.

'Sure will' muttered harry.

'And don't try to meet with your friends. I have guards and staff patrolled all around this corridor.' With that Dumbledore walked away.

Harry decided that he had no choice. He entered the room of requirement and was surprised at what he saw. He was at the bedroom of the royal apartment gifted to him by Shacklebolt.

He saw in a daze as there were pictures of him, Ron and Hermione. Of his and Ginny. And behind the bed a huge portrait of all the six of them- the golden and silver trio together.

The same bed with the red pillows and decorative blankets. After so many days...

'Such a beautiful place'

Harry looked behind startled.
There was no one.
'Lumos' he muttered. In the white dim light he searched everywhere to find nothing.
'Who is it? Face me?'

'Scared, Potter?
And at that moment harry recognised his voice.

'Remove the cloak'
He watched as a figure slithered out of a cloak- the invisibility cloak...
He was right. It was him.
Draco Malfoy was back...