Accepting the Deal

Draco POV
'So what now?' Asked Draco.

He, Hermione and Potter had apparated to some muggle building or something like that.

Whatever it was, Draco didn't care about the location. He was worried about the following hours whether all would go right or it would end up in a big mess.

'Well we need to contact with the others. If the other Hermione agrees to help us it will be a bonus. If not we will have to play the game the hard way.' Said harry.

'Then what are we waiting for? Let's go.'

'No.' Said harry.
Draco stared at harry.
'Potter I know you are a bit cracked—' he began.

'Shut up Malfoy' Harry scowled.
'The others will just be coming—'

'There they are.' Said harry.
Draco saw the lot of them - Longbottom, his blonde girlfriend, Weaslette and...
The other one.

The other Hermione.

Harry POV
There she was. The duplicate Hermione. He looked between the two of them and saw absolutely no difference. But he knew Hermione much more than looks.

The Hermione staring at him was the one who had tried to kiss him yesterday. This was the Hermione who was in love with his dimensional counter part.

Harry finally decided to break the silence.
He looked at Neville.
'So'
'We made a deal' said Neville pointing his thumb towards the other Hermione.

Neville continued nervously 'She can help us reach back to our dimension but she has her price—'

'This is absolutely ridiculous and I forbid you complete that statement, Longbottom' fumed ginny.

Neville gulped.
'Let me hear it out.' Said harry.
'She will help us reach our dimension if a certain somebody stays back with her.'

Harry didn't need to ask who the person was. He knew what the other Hermione wanted. She wanted him, Harry Potter to stay back with her.

There was a piece of stunned silence.
Harry had to agree for the sake of others. He couldn't say no.

Ginny POV
She knew that look. She knew harry very well to know what he was thinking.

'NOO!' Screamed ginny.
'I know that look Harry James Potter. You CAN'T do this to me.'

'Ginny, if this is the only way then I have to do it.'

Then without waiting for a reply, he turned to the other Hermione 'I agree. But now you have to help us.'

Her face twitched into a half smirk. 'Fortunately for you, I have twice the brains you all have in total. This will be a piece of cake.'

'If you want the deal to work out you won't be passing such sarcastic remarks from now on.' Said harry. He looked at his watch.
'Let's go, guys. It's about time. Just thirty minutes are left for the guests to arrive.'

Everyone apparated away until it was only she and Harry left.
'You are not leaving me' she said.
'I am not.' Smiled harry.
'Then what you said there was a lie?' Ginny said hoping he said a yes.

'No it wasn't.' He waited a pause and said 'But words can be twisted, my love. You will learn that in time's accord.'
And with those words apparated away leaving ginny in a daze.