Part 10

"Can we go?! It would be amazing!" Harry's way too excited because my dad invited him to the work weekend up in fish camp. "You just got over your cold and you want to go build tents?" I laugh.

"Yes!"

I sigh, "Well. Lets go pack. If we leave now, we can be there by 10."

"Yay!" Harry runs out the door to go to his apartment. I laugh at how excited Harry is. It's only 5PM. It takes about 5 to 6 hours to get to camp.

After I pack for the weekend, Harry comes back. "Ready!!"

"Okay! Lets go, Babe." I run out the door. We get to the car and drive to Groveland.

~~~~~~

"Right on time." Harry parks the car next to our tent. "Oh, good old 600's."

"I know.  So many good memories." I get out of the car with Harry. We put our stuff in tent 601. We move two beds together to make one and throw a few blankets over it. "Lets get naked!" I yell. "You're funny when you're tired." Harry laughs. "I am tired." I lay in bed. Harry lays next to me, putting his head under my chest, near my rib cage. "So what are we doing tomorrow?"

"I'm working at the store, scooping ice cream and as a cashier and you can either build tents or paint." I say. "Ooh, fun." Harry throws his arm over my stomach. I pay with his hair until we both fall asleep.

~

"Wake up, Babe." Harry plants a kiss on my lips and forehead. "It's so cold." I groan. "Well we gotta go." I feel Harry pick me up and throw me over his shoulder. "Wake up." He runs out into the cold.

"Okay! I'm awake!" I yell, laughing my head off. "Good, now lets get in the shower." Harry says, setting me down onto my feet. "In our own showers." I correct him with a smile. "Fine." He walks away, looking defeated. "Love you!"

I laugh, "Love you too!"

*

"I'll be back in a few hours." Harry gives me a kiss. "I'll be here with free ice cream and food." I say. He smiles and leaves. I see Bailey walk in with a smile, "Hey, Andy."

"Hey, Bailey." I walk around the counter to hug her. "You working with me?"

"Yup. I'm the cashier." She says. "I see you guys finally hooked up."

"Mhm." I nod.

At one o'clock Harry comes back in. "Hey, Babe."

"Hey." I peck his lips. "Your dad told me to tell you that you need to go paint." Harry says. "Oh. Alright." I wave to Bailey before walking out of the store. "Wait a minute." I run back in to grab an Arizona. "Ok." I run back outside. I tie my hair up in a bun and I grab the paint cans.

Three hours and two Arizona's later, I'm done. I painted four signs, three picnic tables, and I started a mural on the new arts & crafts shed. Shower time.

I set my clothes and towel down and walk under the hot water, warming me up from the cold day the mountains decided to have today. I'm finishing my hair when I feel two arms wrap around my waist. "Holy shit." I turn around to see a smirking Harry. I cover my chest with my arms. "What are you doing?"

"Baby, I've seen you naked before, don't cover up." Harry tries to move my arms down. "Yeah, but not in the daylight!" I say, not moving. "I like what I see, come on, I love you! No matter what, Andy." Harry kisses me. "Okay, but no sex." I say. "Fine by me." He says, but his hands continue to travel my body.

~ Harry's POV ~

"What did I say?" Andy hisses. "Sorry, but you're... Naked." That's the best I could come up with without being cheesy. And instead of just showing her what I'm thinking. "I know, and you're getting me frustrated." Andy says. "Sexually?" I smile.