Part 3

~ Harry's POV ~

After a while of convincing, Julie gave me the address to Andy's school. I'm gonna set Josh straight.  I'm waiting in the parking lot when I see him drive into an empty spot. I jump out of the car and walk over to him. He sees me and smiles, "Aye, you look famil-"

"Shut up and listen." I cut him off. "Excuse me?" He tilts his head to the side. "Do you think what you did to Andy was fair? She was ready and waiting for two and a half hours. You still didn't show up. Is that how you think you should treat a girl? That's probably why you're still single." My voice starts to rise.

He smirks, "Aye tho, listen-"

"No! You listen! Andy deserves someone who will respect her. A great guy. And trust me you're far from that. The way you made her feel surely proves you aren't a man. Don't ever hurt her again or I'll be back to wipe that smirk off your face. Understood?" This kid should be glad I'm only yelling at him.

"Sure." He still has that cocky smirk on his face. I inhale, lifting up my clenched fist, but I put it back down, walking back to the car. I don't need to get in trouble for breaking some guys face. With that, I go back to my apartment.

~ Andy's POV ~

I sit down in first period when I see Josh. I try to ignore him, but he comes up to me with his posse, "You can tell your little boyfriend I won't talk to you anymore."

"What?" I snap at him. "Your boyfriend told me off." He walks to his seat. Who the hell is he talking about? Boyfriend? Oh, Harry.

*****

I rush home after school and go up to the 8th floor.

Once he opens the door, I flip. "Why did you do that? Josh hates me now! He'll probably do something terrible! I can't believe you yelled at him!"

"He deserved it, Andy! Do you care if he hates you? Don't you hate him too?!"

"Yes! But-"

"NO ONE should treat you that way! You deserve respect! And I told him that! He's always going to be the blonde dick he is!" Harry defends himself. Well I feel like a bitch. He's got a point.  Josh did need to be yelled at. "I'm sorry, Harry. I just panicked."

"It's ok. I hope you're not too upset with me." Harry says. "I don't think he'll do something terrible. I did threaten him."

"I'm not upset anymore. Oh. Thanks." I smile, thinking about Harry yelling at Josh. "I was about to go meet the lads for coffee down the street. Wanna come along?" Harry walks out of his apartment.

"Yeah!" I pipe up. He laughs, "Oh yeah, you haven't met them yet, huh?"

"Nope! Only Niall!" We get into the elevator. "Why are they here anyway? A concert?"

"No. Once I told them how media quiet it is here, they were on a plane to San Jose." Harry explains. "We have only done concerts here, we never explored here."

I'm so excited to meet them! We enter the coffee shop and the first person I see is Louis. "Ooh, Harry, who's this?" Louis comes over to us. "A new girlfriend?"

"This is Andy. We're just friends, Lou." I notice Harry briefly blushed. "Just friends my ass. That means there's a big chance you're more than friends! HA! I'm Louis. Nice to meet you, Andy." He gives me a quick, but nice hug. I laugh at his joke.

"She knows us, she's a fan." Harry says. "You are?!" Louis smiles at me. "Yup. I will always be a fan." I admit, proudly. "I'm Liam! And you are.." Liam comes over along with the other boys. "Andy." I say.