Part 4

I park my car and go up to my apartment to pack. I'm going to fish camp for the weekend. I leave tomorrow at 7 AM. I put my duffel bag on my bed and start to throw some clothes in it.  I haven't seen Harry since last week, when he stayed over to watch a movie, after the family event.

I have so many mixed feelings about him, it's not even funny. Thankfully I've had work and school to distract me. It's about one in the morning. I'm ditching school and work tomorrow. I think I should go to sleep to get a few hours of sleep.

~

Around 6:45 I finish straightening my hair. I get dressed in skinny jeans, grey converse, and a white oversized sweater. My phone vibrates with a text from my dad. (Not stepdad) : We're here

I grab my bag and hurry outside. There I see my uncle Travis, my dad, and Travis' daughter, Bailey. "Bailey!" I greet her with a hug. "Hello!" She's always been a bubbly girl. And she's 14. Travis really isn't my uncle, he's best friends with my dad, so he says he's my uncle. You know..

"Look what I got you, Andy." Travis gives me a sweatshirt that says "Stanford University" on it. "Oh wow. Thank you!" I hug him. He probably got it for free, since he works at the college I want to go to. I hug my dad. "You look nice. Who is there to impress?" He asks.

"No one, Dad." I laugh. "I'm not Daddy anymore? I see." He teases. "Lets get on the road!" Travis loads everyone in the car.

~ Harry's POV ~

I'm getting to the apartment building when I see Andy get into a car with three other people. I have an idea. A crazy one, but it's good. I know it's creepy, but I'm going to follow Andy. I miss her. Oh Harry. You're a daring lad. :)

~ Andy's POV  ~

About 4 hours later I see the Welcome to San Jose Family Camp sign. It's a family camp, but I call it fish camp. That's what we do there. Fish. I unlock the screen to my I pod touch to pause the song that's playing. Back For You. It's the cutest song! We drive up to the 600's in the camp site. Everyone stays in the 100's or 200's. They say that the 600's are too loud. We're the only ones there now.. I guess they don't like to party.

"Once again, we are the only one's in camp site 600." Travis stops the car near our tents. "They just have sand in their vagina's." I get out of the car. "Exactly." Travis agrees. I love the tents in fish camp. They are kind of like a green canopy on a raised wooden platform. With beds and electricity. It's kind of cheating on regular camp. Even though they have beds, me and Bailey never use them.

We move them out to the back porch and use them as couches. For our bed, we set up cots. We're finishing setting up our home for the weekend, when my dad calls me. "Andy! Get out here!"

I run out the tent to go see what happened. "Yes?" I feel my eyeballs pop out of my head when I see Harry standing next to my dad. "What are you doing here?"

"I uh, followed you.." Harry says. "Oh. Wow." I go hug him, with a smile on my face. "Who are you?" My dad says, after I pull out of the hug. "I'm Harry, a friend." He shakes my dads hand. "Harry.. Oh! From One Direction! Andy loves y-"

"Dad!" I stop him. " I love the band."

"Mhm. I'm Dan, Andy's biological dad." My dad tells Harry. Travis comes over. "Ooh, who is this?"

"I'm Andy's friend. Harry." He introduces himself to Travis. "Oh, you're Harry Styles. The hot guy. Well according to Andy." Travis says.  I sigh and walk away, blushing furiously. Damn them. "Andy! Look who's here!" My dad yells.

Oh god. Who else could surprise me today? "Hey! Andrea!" I hear a familiar British accent yell my name. "Nate!" I turn around, running into my older step brothers arms. "You know I hate it when you call me that!"