Part 5

"Julie! I won two glass tickets to a sharks game!" I yell into my phone at my best friend.  "You wanna go?"

"When is it?" Julie asks. "Tonight!" I scream, I'm so excited. "Oh. Sorry. I have a date with Niall tonight. Our first official date!" Julie beams. "Ask Harry or something."

"Ah, okay. Well have fun!" I tell her. I hang up and grab a ticket to go invite Harry. I get into the elevator and push the button numbered 8. I get to his apartment and knock on his door.  He opens it and smiles, "Hi."

"Hey." I also smile, holding up the ticket. "Interested in a hockey game tonight?"

"Sure!" Harry's smile grows bigger. "I know you have a jersey, I saw pictures of you guys with jersey's on during the San Jose concert." I laugh, handing him the ticket. "Yes, I do. " He says. "Be ready by 7." I walk back to the elevator.

~~~

Hmm. My black or teal jersey? I put on my black Pavelski jersey. Oh my god. The number on the jersey is 8 and Harry lives on the 8th floor. That's not stalkerish at all.  Ugh, screw it. I love this jersey, I'm going to wear it.

I leave and go back to Harry's apartment. He opens the door and I see him in a black jersey too. "Wow!" I smile at him. "Turn around."

He spins around and I see 'Styles' on the back of his jersey. "Looking good." I say. "Thank you." He closes the door behind him. "Before every game I go down to a family friends bar and take a good luck shot. Up for it?" We walk into the elevator. "Yeah. This friend is ok with you drinking?" Harry asks. "He is, but I usually ask him to make it a virgin." I answer. "You can have the real deal though."

"Ah, we can be sober together." Harry says. "Aw. That's sweet." We live close to the bar and the arena, so we walk.

We walk into the bar and I find my friend. I go greet my friend. "Hey, Fred."

"Hey! You going to the game tonight?" He hugs me. "Yeah. We're here for some shark bites." I answer. "This your friend? Harry Styles right?" Fred shakes Harry's hand. "Yes, nice to meet you." Harry says. "We've had some fans from your guys' concerts come in here a few times." Fred says.

"Yeah, I haven't been recognized by any fans yet." Harry says. "Lets get you guys some shots!" Fred leads us to the bar counter. "We'll have a virgin tonight." I tell him. "Alright." He mixes up the drink. He pours the teal drink into the two shot glasses. He also pours one for himself. "Lets win tonight!" We all drink the teal liquid that tastes nasty compared to the real one.

We thank Fred for the free shots and walk to the arena.

We find our seats when the game's starting. We're in the first row. Right up against the glass. "It's crazy to sit in the arena where me and the lads have performed. " Harry says, as we sit down. "I bet it is." I smile at him. They lower the sharks head onto the ice and the sharks eyes glow red. "Welcome your San Jose Sharks!" The announcer booms through out the arena.

I guess you can say that we have one of the most dramatic entrances in the NHL. Smoke comes out of the sharks mouth as the players skate out onto the ice. 

The screams and music die down when they start. The puck drops and I go into my hockey mode. Which is very embarrassing.

~ Harry's POV ~

I pay attention to the game, but I'm smiling at Andy, who's yelling at the refs. She yells things like, "That's cross-checking!" Or, "He's icing!"

I just laugh, but I think it's hot. "Yes!" Andy stands up and a loud siren sounds. I look at the net and I see the puck in it. "Yeah!" I stand and cheer. Andy throws her arms around my neck. I smile and hug her waist. She lets go to accept some high fives from people sitting behind us.

We sit back down and the game continues. Somehow a fight breaks out on the ice. Andy gets excited and starts slapping the glass, cheering, "Go, Boyle!"

Eventually the refs break it up and Andy nudges me, "Look, blood on the ice." She points. "Oh wow." I stare at the drops of blood. "You having fun?" Andy asks. "Yes! Lots of fun!" A horn buzzes off. The first period's over. Two more to go.

~~~

There's a minute until the third period ends and the we're winning. I had so much fun tonight. I can't help but to think if this was a date. BEEP! The game's over. I'm going to ask Andy about tonight. What it meant. A date or just a game. I really can't take it anymore. Us just as friends. I'm going to ask her out. And if she says no, I'll have to man up and get over her. No matter how hard it is.

~ Andy's POV ~

I'm so happy we won. "3-0. I think the shot did its job."

"Oh yes it did." Harry chuckles. We walk out of the arena and start to walk home. Harry seems nervous or upset. No one speaks until we get into the elevator. Harry pushes the number to my floor. "Andy, what was this? Tonight."

"What do you mean?" We walk out of the elevator. I can see Harry hesitate. "Was this a date?"

I frown, hoping not to hurt his feelings. Even though I still like him. A lot. "No."

"Then how about we go on a date. I'll take you to dinner tomorrow night." Harry smiles as he talks. I feel a smile creep up onto my face. Give him a chance. He won't hurt you.

"Okay. I'd love to go out."

I've never seen Harry smile so big. "I will uh.. Pick you up at 8. Good night, Andy." Harry goes back to the elevator. As the doors close I see Harry smile. I giggle and close the door. I'm so shocked, nervous, and excited all at the same time. I run to my room, fall face first into my pillow, and scream.

Once I get that out of my system, I sit up. That's when I see a dress in my closet in front of me. I know that's what I'm gonna wear tomorrow night.

Finally! Harry asked Andy out! I don't know when I'll update. Tomorrow I'll be celebrating Liam's birthday and on Friday I'll be at the movie! I hope you liked it. Thank you to everyone who reads my story. Please vote or comment! Love you <3