Part 26

"Harry, I know it's good, but you had to ask for a plate to-go?" I laugh at Harry who took the cake tasting plate with him. "Want some?" He points to the plate of cakes, fillings, and frosting with his fork.

"I'm good, Love."  I smile at him. Once a few girls spot us, a large crowd quickly forms. Without our guard today, we rush to Harry's Mercedes and drive home.

"LA loves you." I sigh as we get home, falling down onto the couch. "I think they want YOU." Harry continues to eat his cake samples. "Yeah, to kill me." I say, thinking about the wedding, since it's all we've been able to talk about. "Harry."

"Hmm?"

"We're done." I breathe out.

"WHAT?" He nearly chokes.

"No, with the wedding, silly! We finished everything." I laugh as he's freaking out.

"Well shit, I'm glad you think it's funny I nearly had a heart attack!" He shakes his head. "You can't love me that much.." I mumble, somewhat teasing him. He stares me down for a while, making me uneasy. "I'm going to eat the rest of this off your body." He smirks, as I laugh getting up to run to the bed room.

I reach the end of the hall when our doorbell rings. I hear a frustrated groan boom out of Harry's mouth and he goes to open the door. "Pack your bags, we're kidnapping you for the weekend." I see Niall and Julie walk in with Kayla.

"Kidnap?" I go back out to the living room. "Yup. We're going to Vegas for your Bachelor and Bachelorette-"

"NO." Me and Harry cut Niall off. "Listen, we're going to Vegas regardless ok? You just have two choices. You can agree to go or we drag you there." Niall tells us. "It's only the weekend!"

Harry looks over at me and I shrug. "It would be nice to relax.. Who else would be going?" I ask them.

"Only us. And the lads. Eleanor is busy with school, Perrie is on tour, Gemma couldn't come down on short notice, and Sophia is also busy with work." Kayla says.

I sigh, "I will hurt you if there is a 'surprise' though." I look and Niall and Julie, knowing Kayla wouldn't do such a thing. Harry nods, "Indeed."

"Just go pack!" Julie pushes us down the hall. Ah, fuck. I'm scared.

~~~~

After a quick spontaneous plane ride and drive, we're arriving at the Aria. Somehow, but of course the paps found out where we were, so we are all greeted by large crowds.

The usual routine happens. Harry comes out first, followed by me, and the guard leads us to the hotel entrance. Once we're all in the lobby, followed by some lucky fans and paps who squeezed their way in, the guards go check us in. 

They soon return with two room keys. One for the girls and one for the boys. "Say bye to your Love now. You won't see him for the rest of the weekend." Julie tells me and Harry overhears. "Really?"

"Sorry, but we have plans." Julie shrugs. "No no no no no I did not come here for a stripper." I say, causing a few people to glance in our direction. "Don't worry, now say good bye! We have plans!" Julie demands, pushing me towards Harry.

I hug my fiancé as he kisses my lips, whispering sweet things in my ear. "Be a good girl, alright?"

I giggle, pulling away from his hug. "As long as you do the same."

He nods giving me a quick smile, before I'm pulled away by Kayla and Julie. Leaving Harry alone with the boys and the fans. "But- but the bags?" I ask, as the elevator doors close in front of us.