Part 2

"How ya dealing with your boyfriend living in the building?" Julie is over today on our day off from work and school. "He's not my boyfriend. We're just friends." I hiss. Julie throws her hands up in retreat." I'm just saying. You guys have some sexual frustration with each other."

"Okay, lets get going, the movie should start in a while." I just don't want to talk about it anymore.

As we get out of the elevator and step into the lobby, we see Harry and Niall. "Hey, Andy." Harry smiles at my presence. "Hey, Harry and Niall." I smile at them. "We haven't met, but I hear you're a fan." Niall offers me a friendly hug. "I am." I accept his hug, thinking how awesome this is. "And I'm Julie." She extends her arm out to him for a hand shake.

Niall was always 'her boyfriend' of the band. "How about you guys come with us to the movies?" Julie doesn't take her gaze off of Niall. What? Julie! "I'd love to! How 'bout it, Harry?" Niall looks at Harry for approval. "Okay." He glances at me. I look at him with a comforting smile. This is going to be fun for Julie and Niall. But for me and Harry it will be.. Interesting.

Julie and Niall go ahead of us, walking out to my car. "I'm sorry." I look at Harry as we begin to walk. " Why? Now we can spend more time together. As friends." Harry whispers the last part with a frown. I was about to ask why he frowned, when he sees my car again, "Ooh, we get to ride in your car!"

I laugh, "You sure do." Niall and Julie sit in the back. Harry sits in the front with me. I drive to the theater, listening to the lovebirds talking in the back. Even when we get there, they're still talking. "I think they really hit it off." Harry tells me, getting out of the car. "No shiznit." I lock the car, once everyone's out. Harry laughs, "Shiznit?"

"When I don't say shit, I say shiznit." I say. "Cute." Harry makes me blush. We get to the ticket counter and decide to see The Heat. Harry buys the tickets and I insist on buying the food. He sighs, "Alright, but you do know that Niall is with us, right?"

"Yes, yes I do." I giggle at him. We get to the concession stand where Niall and Julie get hot dogs, sodas, two bags of candy, and a big tub of popcorn. "Man it's serious if Niall is sharing his food." Harry places his items at the register. "Looks like it. Julie already liked him to begin with." I pay for all the snacks, and we go sit down in the auditorium.

Julie and Niall go sit in front of the screen, while me and Harry decide to sit in the last row of the theater. Besides a few other couples, there wasn't a large crowd. I'm kind of surprised nobody has recognized Harry or Niall yet. Sure San Jose is media quiet, but people here don't live under a rock. They know who they are..

~ Harry's POV ~

I'm so glad Niall accepted Julie's invitation to the movies. I'm trying not to show how much I like Andy. She doesn't seem to like me back. But sometimes I just can't control myself and I flirt. Come on, she's beautiful, smart, funny, and just fun to be around. What if she has a boyfriend? She probably would have told me if she did.. She does something to me that I haven't felt in a while. She gives me butterflies in my stomach. Sure, she doesn't really flirt with me, but just the way she is.. It's.. I can't really explain it. Maybe I will be able to one day.

"Want some?" She whispers, handing over a box of sour patch kids. I pour some in my hand," Thank you." If it wasn't for Julie and Niall, I wouldn't be here right now with Andy.

~

When the movie finally ends, we drive back home. All four of us get back to the apartment building. Niall and Julie go ahead of us again. I see them get in the elevator, probably going up to Andy's place. "Did you have a good time?" I try to make conversation with Andy. "Yeah. The movie was good. Honestly, you were the biggest part of why I had a good time. If I were to be left alone with the lovebirds, I would have died." Andy giggles, pushing the button for the elevator.