Part 7

I wake up still engulfed in Harry's arms. Except Harry's already awake. "Good morning." He runs his right hand through my hair. "Morning." I smile. "How about I go get some Starbucks?" Harry suggests, rubbing his eyes. "Okay." I get off him, allowing him to get up. He throws on his white shirt and jeans. "I'll be back."

I get up too. I shower and put on sweats and an oversized shirt. I lay back down in bed when Harry returns with a huge smile. "What's with the smirk?" I giggle after asking. He hands me a piece of paper, "It was on the door."

I take it and read: Keep it down next time. - The whole 5th floor

"Oh, they're full of it. I don't think the whole floor heard us." I throw the paper onto the nightstand. Harry shrugs, "I don't know.. We both enjoyed ourselves very much last night." He smiles again, handing me a cup of coffee. "Thank you." I accept the cup, getting out of bed. I go kiss Harry's lips. He smiles and gives me another kiss. "Can we tell the lads? They would be very happy to hear that we're dating."

"Yes! Absolutely. I don't think we should go public until June though. When I turn 18. Just so you won't get in trouble for dating an 'under age' girl." I take a sip of coffee. "I think they can keep a secret for a couple more months. It's only April." Harry says. "Niall and Julie are official. They've gone public."

"Oh, cool!" She is 18, lucky.. "Ooh! How about we all go on a double date tonight?" Harry brightens up at the thought. "Sure, where do we go?" I set my cup down on the kitchen counter and take my phone out. Harry's nose scrunches up as he thinks.

"You're so cute." I whisper as I laugh. "Ah! Thank you, and lets go to Mexico Lindo. Fred was cool.. And it's Mexican food." Harry licks his lips. "Sounds good. Want me to call Julie?" I hold up my phone. Harry nods, "Do you mind if I cook something up for us?"

"Go ahead." I dial Julie's number and wait for her to answer.

"Hello!"

"Hey, Buddy! How's the new beau?" I ask. "Oh great. How about you? Anything new?" She wonders. "Well, me and my boyfriend, Harry would love to go on a double date with you and Niall tonight." I quickly put her on speaker so we could both hear her answer. Instead she screams as if she were at a concert. "Oh my god! You guys are finally fucking!"

"Julie!" I laugh at my crazy best friend. "Hey, I heard that!" Harry yells, stirring the pancake mix he found. Julie laughs, "Well, we would love to go out tonight. We'll come over around 7?"

"Yeah, sounds good. Bye!" I hang up. "She's funny." Harry shakes his head. "I know." I agree.

After we eat, Harry goes back to hiss apartment to shower and change.

~~~~~

I'm getting dressed when I hear Harry greeting Julie and Niall. I examine my outfit. A pair of dark wash skinny jeans, a white long sleeve shirt with black stripes, and black converse. I go greet the new couple.

Julie embraces me in a tight hug and so does Niall. Harry comes up behind me and hugs my waist, resting his chin on my shoulder, "How have you two lovebirds been?"

"Good. How about you two cuddly ones?" Niall winks. "In one day, we're great." I say. Harry laughs, kissing my cheek. "Wanna get dinner?"

"Yes!" Niall skips out the door. We all walk the short distance to the restaurant. We enter the bar again. "Hello again!" Fred yells from behind the bar counter. "Oh, you brought your friend again! And some other friends?"

"Actually, Harry's my boyfriend."

"And, we're a couple too." Niall adds. "Double date, eh?" Fred says. "You guys are both in the band right?"