39...Stay With Me

~Michael's POV~
It's been 3 days since Izzy was hospitalized and she's still alive but in a coma even though they estimated she'd be dead by now. I've been spending day and night here by her side. I have not left the hospital at all. Well, other than when I leave to get a change of clothes or shower or food.

I look at her beautiful face and sigh.

"I'm going to miss you so much. You have no idea," I sob as I take her hand. "My life is going to be hell without you. I can't believe I'll never get to hear your voice again. Or your laugh. I'll never get to see your beautiful smile in person again, I won't be able to feel your lips on mine or your arms around me in an embrace. I won't be able to hold you, spend time with you, or make love to you. I don't know what I'm gonna do. Once you go, I'll only have Jasmine. She's going to be the only part of you I'll have left. I wish you didn't have to go so soon. There's still so much left for us that we could've done. Izzy, I promise you that I'll never replace you with another woman. You're my one and only true love and I can't see myself being with anyone else. I love you and our little girl more than anything in this world. I love you so much."

At this point I'm crying hysterically and I can't stop.

I bend down and kiss her lips softly as tears continue rolling down my cheeks.

"You are my daytime, my nighttime, my world. You are my life." I sing softly.

I sigh as I cry even more and I feel my heart breaking because I'll never have her in my arms ever again.

"I love you, Isabella Marie Jackson." I whisper as I kiss her forehead.

As I pull away, her heart-rate monitor starts to make a noise like she's flatlining so I press the red button to call the nurse in.

Two nurses come running in as I hold onto Isabella's hand, not wanting her to leave me.

"Please, Izzy. Stay with me, baby. Please, don't go." I sob as I place my forehead against hers.

"She's flatlining!" One of the nurses yells and suddenly, there's a bunch of doctors and nurses and equipment in the room and a nurse is trying to pull me away from her.

"No! I don't wanna leave her!" I sob.

"Mr. Jackson, please leave the room. You need to go." The nurse says sternly.

"Please, please, keep her alive. Don't let her die, please." I sob as she takes me out to the hallway.

"We are doing everything we can, Mr. Jackson. Now, please, wait in the waiting room." She says then walks back in the room, closing the door.

I don't bother going to the waiting room, I just stand outside the door with my eyes shut tight, praying that she stays alive as I hear yelling and all kinds of voices coming from behind the door.

Eventually, everything goes quiet again and a doctor opens the door.

"What happened?" I whisper.

"I'm so sorry. We did everything we could." The doctor says.

"She's....gone?" I whisper as tears fall from my eyes.

"Yes. I'm so sorry for your loss, Mr. Jackson." He sighs and pats my back as he walks away.

I collapse to the floor and start sobbing and crying as nurses come running over to me.

They all rub my back and hand me tissues as I continue crying.

"We're so sorry for you loss, Michael." One of them says.

"I can't believe she's gone." I whisper as I stand up.

Then, Isabella's dad comes walking over and when he sees my tears he has the look of sadness, loss, and heartbreak in his eyes.

"What happened?" He asks.

"Isabella...she's gone." I whisper as I burst into tears again.

He doesn't say anything, he just bursts into tears and gives me a hug.

"She's in a better place now. She's with her Mom now, watching over us." He whispers as we pull back.

"I miss her so much already." I sigh, wiping tears away.

"Me too, Michael. Me too." He says.

We both walk into her room and walk over to the bed where her body is resting.

"I'm gonna miss you, princess." Her father whispers, then kisses his two fingers and places them on her forehead.

"I love you, Izzy. I'll miss you like crazy but I know you'll always be with me and Jazz. Rest easy, my beautiful angel." I say then kiss her forehead.

The nurses that are off to the side, cover her with the blanket and wheel her away as I sigh.

"I can't believe she's gone." I whisper.

A/N: Hey everyone. I hate to say this but the next chapter is the last one. I hope you all enjoyed reading this book as much as I did writing it! I love you all so much!

Vote and Comment please!

I'll try to update this book soon!

Much L.O.V.E.💙🙏👼